• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

where have you been

Back from Oregon. Did few days at a super posh ranch in Bend for a wedding, then few days in Willamette Valley wine country which is pinot noir HQ. 

F*ck I love it up there - just other worldly pretty. And the weather was perfect.

Came back with 26 bottles of wine - mostly pinots but also some pinot noir rosé and a few sparklings. 

F*ck United still. That first day we were at SFO for 12 hours: got there at 10:30am, and finally flew out at 11pm. Did breakfast, lunch and dinner at the centurion lounge.  What a shit show. Thank god for the amex people, otherwise I would have lost my sanity dealing with the united morons. Even with status/first class tickets and our trip being for a wedding, their typical response "meh."

Took alaska airlines home. They were super cool, god bless their policy where they let you bring back cases of wine for no charge. 

18 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

Back from Oregon. Did few days at a super posh ranch in Bend for a wedding, then few days in Willamette Valley wine country which is pinot noir HQ. 

F*ck I love it up there - just other worldly pretty. And the weather was perfect.

Came back with 26 bottles of wine - mostly pinots but also some pinot noir rosé and a few sparklings. 

F*ck United still. That first day we were at SFO for 12 hours: got there at 10:30am, and finally flew out at 11pm. Did breakfast, lunch and dinner at the centurion lounge.  What a shit show. Thank god for the amex people, otherwise I would have lost my sanity dealing with the united morons. Even with status/first class tickets and our trip being for a wedding, their typical response "meh."

Took alaska airlines home. They were super cool, god bless their policy where they let you bring back cases of wine for no charge. 

Sounds OK, I guess.

I went to El Super in Ontario and bought some chicken. 

43 minutes ago, red321 said:

Thinking of Vancouver/British Columbia area next year (May/June timeframe)...anyone been up there have suggestions?

I was just in Victoria, BC last month. It's awesome! If you go there let me know. I wouldn't stay too long though, it's just a cute little town.

36 minutes ago, red321 said:

Thinking of Vancouver/British Columbia area next year (May/June timeframe)...anyone been up there have suggestions?

Victoria is really nice. May/June can still be chilly and it's always wet there, so expect 55-60 and drizzle around the coastal areas. The Vancouver - Victoria ferry is a great trip, stay overnight at least one night in Victoria. The Canadian ferries are really clean and well maintained. Mountain trips the other direction, up to Whistler and some of the parks are well worth the time to do. There are resorts with hot springs, wildlife, salmon and trout fishing, bears and mooses an all that stuff. Beautiful country...but be sure to visit Victoria if you do nothing else.

Book in advance and you can take your car on the ferries up there and see some of Vancouver Island ...Great fishing and sailing if that's your thing (It is mine) you can charter boats out of Vancouver, Victoria, Naniamo (sp?) and spend endless time in that area. "Barn Door" Halibut and lots of whale watching. 

2 hours ago, red321 said:

That's what we were thinking brewer...starting in Vancouver and then heading in towards the mountains/hot springs. I'll add Victoria as a potential stop as well.

Check out Nelson, BC.

That is one of the places I would go if trying to not be found.

Just beautiful 

I'll be in Merida and Mexico City every few months now.  I usually rent a house with 3-4 extra bedrooms that looks fancy, because it makes me feel like a bigger man. 

Anyone of you strangers (or the few I've met) are always welcome to be my guest. Merida is super, super safe and CDMX is extremely dangerous.  Google image search "cenotes".  

Im writing this from CLT and starting to think it's the best intn'l hub airport in the US. 

11 hours ago, notherhalo said:

I'll be in Merida and Mexico City every few months now.  I usually rent a house with 3-4 extra bedrooms that looks fancy, because it makes me feel like a bigger man. 

Anyone of you strangers (or the few I've met) are always welcome to be my guest. Merida is super, super safe and CDMX is extremely dangerous.  Google image search "cenotes".  

Im writing this from CLT and starting to think it's the best intn'l hub airport in the US. 

How do we know this isnt the best kidnapping for ransom scheme ever devised?