• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

6 hours ago, Rico said:

Georgia had 23 officers dedicated to investigate and referred a grand total of 35 cases for criminal prosecution.  

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/georgia-sos-35-voter-fraud-cases-referred-for-criminal-prosecution

You can look up the other states yourself if you really want to know.

I am a realist. We are talking about Atlanta. 35 cases of voter fraud were committed when Keisha walked by the ballot box outside the liquor store.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

At some point you have to consider the possibility that people like this who really don’t have anything to gain by obsessively making these assertions are either completely unreasonable and fully immune to any kind of argument or evidence you could present or they’re simply trolling you.  In either scenario it’s not worth your time to argue with them. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm not sure really what to trust here. The people that investigated it and Georgia's SOS or KC just completely making shit up based off zero facts. Tough call. 

You can believe your daughter was the first case of Divine conception since Mary if you want. If it were my kid, I am going to bet some fucking occurred even if a lack video evidence.

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You can believe your daughter was the first case of Divine conception since Mary if you want. If it were my kid, I am going to bet some fucking occurred even if a lack video evidence.

By lack of video evidence you mean lack of any evidence whatsoever right? 

Edited by st1ckboy

8 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

By lack of video evidence you mean lack of any evidence whatsoever right? 

I have no idea what happened when the water line broke and everyone was sent home on one side. Yet, the line didn't break but dems resumed counting 4 hours later. There is way more evidence involving voter fraud than ever was with Trumps russia collusion. One was reported and investigated the other was not. Water under the bridge now but a very dangerous precedent has been set for future elections. God forbid a right winger win. He very likely could be everything the left accused Trump of being and more.

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I have no idea what happened when the water line broke and everyone was sent home on one side. Yet, the line didn't break but dems resumed counting 4 hours later. There is way more evidence involving voter fraud than ever was with Trumps russia collusion. One was reported and investigated the other was not. Water under the bridge now but a very dangerous precedent has been set for future elections. God forbid a right winger win. He very likely could be everything the left accused Trump of being and more.

Watch the video. He debunks all the bullshit that was said about widespread voter fraud. 

43 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Even Chuck has given up the voter fraud nonsense. You stand alone.

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Even Chuck has given up the voter fraud nonsense. You stand alone.

I am alone from your window seat at the local tea shop. I am not alone in real world America. You need perspective. The majority of AW cons are centrist at best across most of the country.

On 3/15/2021 at 6:36 AM, tdawg87 said:

Who do you think that benefits the most?

On 3/15/2021 at 6:51 AM, Adam said:

Everybody who the government steals from

On 3/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, mtangelsfan said:

Everyone.  

The low / no tax, or flat tax systems are great in theory but simply cannot work in the world we actually live in. Low taxes benefit everyone as long as the government remains solvent. Driving the nation into bankruptcy benefits no one.

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I am alone from your window seat at the local tea shop. I am not alone in real world America. You need perspective. The majority of AW cons are centrist at best across most of the country.

Where someone is on the political spectrum has no bearing on whether or not there was wide spread voter fraud. 

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The low / no tax, or flat tax systems are great in theory but simply cannot work in the world we actually live in. Low taxes benefit everyone as long as the government remains solvent. Driving the nation into bankruptcy benefits no one.

Great, then all the government needs to do is keep wasting money so they can just keep asking for more money

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Great, then all the government needs to do is keep wasting money so they can just keep asking for more money

That's a different issue. The current debt is like $75k per person, and that isn't even counting all the unfunded long term liabilities or state debts. Conservatives keep talking about fixing spending, ok, but let's wake up and realize the money has already been spent. Trevon working down at the circle k isn't going to put a dent in that.

16 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Sounds like a spending issue. BTW the low tax system worked great in this country for quite a long time.

10 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Where someone is on the political spectrum has no bearing on whether or not there was wide spread voter fraud. 

Not just fraud. You had states fail to abide bu their own election laws. Govs who made decision they potentially lacked the authority to make. Signature verification levels were changed or thrown out completely in many areas. Again, this election is over and done. The precedent is not. The real challenge moving forward for Americans is to overcome the media and deep state politicians on both sides. I

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That's a different issue. The current debt is like $75k per person, and that isn't even counting all the unfunded long term liabilities or state debts. Conservatives keep talking about fixing spending, ok, but let's wake up and realize the money has already been spent. Trevon working down at the circle k isn't going to put a dent in that.

My problem is there is zero insurance that if they did raise taxes they would use it to lower the debt

15 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Not just fraud. You had states fail to abide bu their own election laws. Govs who made decision they potentially lacked the authority to make. Signature verification levels were changed or thrown out completely in many areas. Again, this election is over and done. The precedent is not. The real challenge moving forward for Americans is to overcome the media and deep state politicians on both sides. I

And let they lost every single court case challenging it. Including where there were Trump appointed judges. The politicians that railed against mail in voting used it themselves and the Republicans picked up seats in the House in the same election. 

19 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

And let they lost every single court case challenging it. Including where there were Trump appointed judges. The politicians that railed against mail in voting used it themselves and the Republicans picked up seats in the House in the same election. 

The Trump appointed judges just need a different perspective.

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The ones that mattered were never heard. Bush Gore got a SC date and Trump deserved one as well. You assume because Trump appointed these judges they are just. I remind you OJ was set free through our courts. Clinton and Hunter Biden will never go to court because the deep state won't prosecute. Doesn't mean Clinton didn't violate federal law and Biden didn't get paid. Just means we have a very corrupt government with  different laws for the ruling class.