• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

22 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I haven t gotten a dime but I did recently get a bill from the state for $16.77 . You're welcome. 

I bought my brother a futon for his place as he went and became single again and lost his job during the vid. Had it shipped to Calif and there was a recycle fee added.  First time I ever saw that charge and it must be for Calif.  Recycle fee for ordering something brand new I just can't wrap my head around

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

39 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I bought my brother a futon for his place as he went and became single again and lost his job during the vid. Had it shipped to Calif and there was a recycle fee added.  First time I ever saw that charge and it must be for Calif.  Recycle fee for ordering something brand new I just can't wrap my head around

California is one of those shitholes Trump mentioned. 

CNN hemorrhaging viewers since Trump left office -- here's a ratings breakdown

CNN has been hemorrhaging viewers since former President Trump left office, losing roughly half of its audience in key measurables since January following a brief post-Election Day spike.

CNN averaged 2.5 million primetime viewers from Nov. 4, the day following the presidential election, through Inauguration Day on Jan. 20. But viewers fled the liberal network once President Biden took office, and CNN has averaged only 1.6 million primetime viewers from Jan. 21 through March 15.

CNN’s viewership during the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m. ET dropped 36% since Biden took office after it spiked following Election Day. CNN’s primetime viewership decline was even sharper among the key demographic of adults age 25-to-54, plummeting 47% during the same period.

No one to blame everything on and to hate.

Kissing Bidens rear end not doing it.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

There is a recycle fee on everything big now.  Of course, when you want to recycle it, they won't pick it up and tell you to throw it away.

* Forgot to add.  TV's and computers are big on the recycle fee also.

Edited by gotbeer

Ex-Georgia mayoral candidate in charge of nonprofit spent PPP loan funds on in-ground pool, furniture, mortgage: DOJ

Ex-Georgia mayoral candidate in charge of nonprofit spent PPP loan funds on in-ground pool, furniture, mortgage: DOJ

A former Georgia mayoral candidate in charge of a nonprofit claiming to assist low-income families spent $323,000 in loans she received from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) on an in-ground pool for her home, furniture and to pay down her mortgage, amongst other personal expenses, the Justice Department alleges. 

Olivia Ware, CEO of Let’s Talk About the Family, Inc., has now been arraigned on federal charges of bank fraud and money laundering, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Northern District of Georgia. Prosecutors say Ware obtained the PPP loan after allegedly submitting a falsified application to a bank that included "fictitious tax records purporting to show the company had 54 employees that were paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in salary." 

In 2017, Ware unsuccessfully ran for mayor of Conyers, a city of about 15,000 outside of Atlanta. 

"It has been said that bad times bring out the best in people, this case is not an example of that," Special Agent in Charge Katrina Berger, who heads Homeland Security Investigations operations in Georgia and Alabama, said in a statement. "Every time a fraudster steals money from the PPP fund another legitimate business is unable to get those funds to help real employees with real families." 

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I am

Then I shall give your first performance review to pass on to the Kremlin:

Creativity and innovation are lacking, you just copy and paste.

Attendance and Punctuality are at the top of the class, you never miss a chance to copy and paste.

You did have improvement skills when you added Branco.

Problem solving you are not convincing anyone your bot work is real and need to show you have accountibility.

All in all, you get an extra potato pay. 

9 minutes ago, cals said:

Amazing how places that sound so Latino are so white.  Meanwhile I’m stuck in Orange and Anaheim.

Mission Viejo is 17% Mexican. Blacks not so much.

2010Edit

The 2010 United States Census[16] reported that Mission Viejo had a population of 93,305. The population density was 5,148.3 people per square mile (1,987.8/km2). The racial makeup of Mission Viejo was 74,493 (79.8%) White (68.9% Non-Hispanic White),[17] 1,210 (1.3%) African American, 379 (0.4%) Native American, 8,462 (9.1%) Asian, 153 (0.2%) Pacific Islander, 4,332 (4.6%) from other races, and 4,276 (4.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 15,877 persons (17.0%).

6 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If I've learned one thing from this board it's how despite our different political allegiances we all have essentially the same politics. It all boils down to, the government should spend less, except when it's on me specifically, and the government should lower the taxes of whatever group I fall into.

I do not believe this.