• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

On 3/14/2021 at 4:07 PM, Taylor said:

You really think Biden would use the military to intimidate people who disagree with him politically? That sounds sensical to you? Especially coming from Ted Cruz?

I hope President Harris doesn’t continue this bullying behavior when she takes over in just under a year. 

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Harris, who crusaded against Kavanaugh amid allegations, now refuses to comment on Cuomo claims

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sexual misconduct allegations have gone yet another day without comment from Vice President Kamala Harris, who had been a crusader for sexual assault survivors as recently as 2018, during Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

The vice president made no remarks on the issue during public appearances Tuesday, including at a United Nations event on the Commission on the Status of Women.

During the Supreme Court nomination proceedings for Justice Kavanaugh, the vice president, then a senator from California, declared "I believe her," after Christine Blasey Ford leveled uncorroborated, decades-old sexual assault allegations against the judge.

She also called for an FBI investigation into Kavanaugh.

Two faced dems.

5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Harris, who crusaded against Kavanaugh amid allegations, now refuses to comment on Cuomo claims

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sexual misconduct allegations have gone yet another day without comment from Vice President Kamala Harris, who had been a crusader for sexual assault survivors as recently as 2018, during Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

The vice president made no remarks on the issue during public appearances Tuesday, including at a United Nations event on the Commission on the Status of Women.

During the Supreme Court nomination proceedings for Justice Kavanaugh, the vice president, then a senator from California, declared "I believe her," after Christine Blasey Ford leveled uncorroborated, decades-old sexual assault allegations against the judge.

Two faced dems.

She was part of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary. It was her job to question Supreme Court nominees. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol, like her mind wasn’t made up about the guy before they had any hearings. 

Whether her mind was already made up how she would vote Kavanaugh is irrelevant. Comparing the two situations is disingenuous.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s not so much the situation but the selective outrage.  

It's not selective. Again she was on the Judiciary senate committee. It would be pretty weird if she didn't comment on Kavanaugh. 

44 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Two faced dems.

Did she refuse to comment or did she not comment?

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Did she refuse to comment or did she not comment?

It would be nice if these situations we handled in a way that sounds something like “these accusations are serious but please reserve judgment until there is proof and due process is complete” 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

It would be nice if these situations we handled in a way that sounds something like “these accusations are serious but please reserve judgment until there is proof and due process is complete” 

They called for an investigation into Kavanaugh. Because the dems were in the minority they had no say in the matter until Flake agreed to a delay of one week. Turns out that investigation was a sham anyway. 

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

They called for an investigation into Kavanaugh. Because the dems were in the minority they had no say in the matter until Flake agreed to a delay of one week. Turns out that investigation was a sham anyway. 

I was just referring to every #MeToo situation when someone is accused of bad behavior. This “believe all women” stuff is garbage 

34 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

This is just a way for the new administration to try and get a conservative off SCOTUS.   

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

It is a way to try and do another "investigation " the means being to find enough to remove Kavanaugh from the court

I was referring to the investigation that took place during his confirmation hearings. 

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I know, if they can argue that the previous investigation  was not done properly they have an excuse to start another one

You are talking about the Whitehouse thing? Nothing will happen with that. Maybe a slap on the wrist to the FBI. Kavanaugh isn't going anywhere.

9 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ll say one thing, those hearing were fucking awesome: “Judge Kavanaugh have you ever had too much to drink?”  “You mean am I cool? Fuck yeah!”

I liked beer. I still like beer.