• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 hour ago, Adam said:

$5600 and he makes $100K a year in Texas. His wife was on maternity leave for a year so they qualified. What a racket. Imagine the welfare moms with 9 kids in Chicago. Gonna be a whole fuck ton of ODs this week

On another forum a guy who hasn't filed his 2020 return just yet received a payment based on his 2019 filing which included 5 dependents.  His oldest who filed his own return for 2020 and won't be claimed as a dependent on his parents 2020 return also received a payment.  As there's no claw back of stimulus payments per the IRS anyone in a similar situation won't have to pay anything back.

24 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

On another forum a guy who hasn't filed his 2020 return just yet received a payment based on his 2019 filing which included 5 dependents.  His oldest who filed his own return for 2020 and won't be claimed as a dependent on his parents 2020 return also received a payment.  As there's no claw back of stimulus payments per the IRS anyone in a similar situation won't have to pay anything back.

ffmpedpinjfljasrpz5p1uyc_2000x.png

2 hours ago, Adam said:

$5600 and he makes $100K a year in Texas. His wife was on maternity leave for a year so they qualified. What a racket. Imagine the welfare moms with 9 kids in Chicago. Gonna be a whole fuck ton of ODs this week

Maybe they'll invest the money into accounts for their kids' educations 

Edited by Jason

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

I will actually be there tonight! First game of my kid's LL season today.

Nice! I feel bad for the guy. He lost business during the world's longest remodel and then about 6 months after it was finally completed COVID hit. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'll have already blown my wad at the far superior Ballpark Pizza.

Fine you can still come. Just sit at a different table or something. Maybe one in the separate room. The room that always has one of the televisions with Fox News on. 

34 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Fine you can still come. Just sit at a different table or something. Maybe one in the separate room. The room that always has one of the televisions with Fox News on. 

I shall be neither seen nor heard.

latest.png

3 hours ago, Adam said:

And yet left and right were unified on this board in their disdain for centrist democrats who wanted limits on who would receive these payments.

18 hours ago, Jason said:

The National Intelligence Council’s 15-page document, which is a public version of a classified report, states that no nation even attempted to alter voter registration data, the votes themselves, or the reporting of those votes. In other words, the election process itself was not compromised.

According to the report, Kremlin-linked proxies did this by pushing “misleading or unsubstantiated allegations against President Biden” to US media organizations, American officials, and even people close to Trump. One of those allegations was that there were “corrupt ties between President Biden, his family, and other US officials and Ukraine.”

LOL!

I don't think I have anything constructive to add to this story beyond perhaps a need for some of you to do a little reflection...