• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Indeed. The perspective they used in the arguments they supported and presented as members of Bush's legal team

What are your thoughts on Rudy Giuliani and the My Pillow guy?

And sounds like Trump should have appointed harder.

51 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Sounds like a spending issue. BTW the low tax system worked great in this country for quite a long time.

Yes,  in the 50's we had low taxes for middle and lower class and taxed the rich up the butt.  It worked.

Edited by Rico

51 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

My problem is there is zero insurance that if they did raise taxes they would use it to lower the debt

It’s understood that they’ll just increase their spending. Does anyone really doubt that anymore?

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

What are your thoughts on Rudy Giuliani and the My Pillow guy?

And sounds like Trump should have appointed harder.

Trump sure did fuck up royally with judges. Maybe there just aren't any Thomas and Alitos left but he sure picked some Roberts level losers. I will be the first to admit there are some crazy ass ideas out there. Any person with critical thinking skills should know acknowledge the BS that went on in this election. Rules and standards were changed some legally but many illegally for a reason. All the window boarding and water leaks were done for a reason. There is significant forensic  evidence in disproportional Biden support in Philly, Atlanta, and Detroit. Blacks seem to love him more there than in other cities. A Supreme court hearing and some good reporting could have erased all doubts. Instead we were refused due to legal standing and media cover ups.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Or just maybe, hear me out, Trump got less votes than Biden. 

No doubt. However, Biden got them it is done. The focus needs to be a cleaning the process up. How hard would it have been to count the mail in ballots first. In fact, I believe Trump won every state that did this. You can;t count thousands of votes for weeks after the election. Hell, Popeyes in Atlanta is still reaping the benefits from all the vote that were bought post election

15 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

No doubt. However, Biden got them it is done. The focus needs to be a cleaning the process up. How hard would it have been to count the mail in ballots first. In fact, I believe Trump won every state that did this. You can;t count thousands of votes for weeks after the election. Hell, Popeyes in Atlanta is still reaping the benefits from all the vote that were bought post election

There are a lot of states that don't count mail in until polls close. It usually only delays some local election results. Also:

Pa. Republican Lawmakers Remain Unwilling to Allow Early Vote Counting – NBC10 Philadelphia
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/decision-2020/mail-in-voting-what-to-know/pa-republican-lawmakers-remain-unwilling-to-allow-early-vote-counting/2567571/

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

There are a lot of states that don't count mail in until polls close. It usually only delays some local election results. Also:

Pa. Republican Lawmakers Remain Unwilling to Allow Early Vote Counting – NBC10 Philadelphia
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/decision-2020/mail-in-voting-what-to-know/pa-republican-lawmakers-remain-unwilling-to-allow-early-vote-counting/2567571/

Never said it was solely Dems. If the establishment Reps wanted Trump to be President, he would be now. At the minimum there would have a real fight. Honestly, Georgia is blue for the future. The Reps probably still won this time but the Georgia Reps are weak an unorganized. It took a lot of years but Florida Reps learned from 2000 and got their shit together. They nipped the cheating in the bud before it started

32 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You do realize that in states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, the Democrats wanted to set up processes where mail-in votes were counted sooner, but Republicans sued them to ensure the votes would be counted last, right?

In states like Colorado and Washington, which have had universal mail-in voting for years, there were zero issues.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

You do realize that in states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, the Democrats wanted to set up processes where mail-in votes were counted sooner, but Republicans sued them to ensure the votes would be counted last, right?

In states like Colorado and Washington, which have had universal mail-in voting for years, there were zero issues.

I never said all Republicans were smart. Mail in voting can be done correctly when uses as intended. However, it doesn't work on a national scale like this past election. I guess it is possible that millions of mail in voter only cared about the Presidential race. and therefore skipped voting all other races. It is possible a man gets 80 million votes when he can't get 100 people with Bon Jovi present. Just doesn't seem likely to me.

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I never said all Republicans were smart. Mail in voting can be done correctly when uses as intended. However, it doesn't work on a national scale like this past election. I guess it is possible that millions of mail in voter only cared about the Presidential race. and therefore skipped voting all other races. It is possible a man gets 80 million votes when he can't get 100 people with Bon Jovi present. Just doesn't seem likely to me.

You couldn't pay me to go to a Biden rally and I voted for him.