• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

He’s the one that came up with fema concentration camps !

I dont know what he is like nowadays but he actually apologized for some of that shit he said. He claimed his medication jacked him up or something.  

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I dont know what he is like nowadays but he actually apologized for some of that shit he said. He claimed his medication jacked him up or something.  

Haha he’s like the shittiest version of the right wing grift lord.  He’s a fucking pussy so he bailed on Trump and did that bullshit apology.  He completely mis read what was happening.  But then he realized “oh shit this guy is taking over” and completely reversed course *again* and commenced sucking mango dick vigorously.  He’s as cartoonish and insane as ever now.  Fully MAGA.  

which was also dumb.  Think about how much money that dumb fucker could have made just committing to the  bit and pretending to be a reformed resistance hero.  Like the Lincoln project pricks.  Guys a fucking loser.  Lol. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

She very badly would like your employer to pay her $85,000 to make you and your co-workers spend a working day in a conference room with her so you can listen to her bullshit about how you’re doing a racism by drawing breath and being white at the same time. 

No way you’re getting invited to Taylor’s for poetry and privilege purging.

15 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

She very badly would like your employer to pay her $85,000 to make you and your co-workers spend a working day in a conference room with her so you can listen to her bullshit about how you’re doing a racism by drawing breath and being white at the same time. 

Ok but how big are they

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol, you can keep strawmanning her argument while refusing to read her book.

Also, how do you know she charges $85,000? I can't find that anywhere.

15 hours ago, Taylor said:

Lol, you can keep strawmanning her argument while refusing to read her book.

Also, how do you know she charges $85,000? I can't find that anywhere.

I just picked a big number out of the air.  I’m sure it’s something like that.  

but I’m not strawmanning.  I disagree very strongly with her and others race first analysis.  We’ll never over come racial biases.  It’s just part of the human condition.  It’s an impossible idea that’s silly to devote all of your energy to.  That said, I believe those biases lose their power when we recognize that they aren’t important and that they’re dumb and often times they’re just wrong.  The idealogy that I align with is about solidarity in pursuit of improved material conditions for all.  Which when successfully achieved results in the most exploited amongst us (typically minorities) being most greatly benefited.  I think the correct leftist interpretation of these problems is that when material conditions improve the factors that complicate racial biases are greatly alleviated.  

I don’t think DiAngelo is interested in solidarity.  I think in her view she reduces every inter racial interaction into a weird power struggle, that for me doesn’t make any sense.  It’s not something that I understand.  It’s not something that I can process in my experiences.  I’m sure she’d say that’s because I’m white.  DiAngelo from what I can tell treats all white people as a monolith (a completely idiotic idea that many, many, many people have) wholly helpless to not be racist.  Apparently no one can help but be complicit in white supremacy or whatever bullshit.  I don’t buy it.  I don’t accept that idea.  And this is the part where lib fucking shit heads come out and say “the left” is racist or whatever.  Ok good.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I just picked a big number out of the air.  I’m sure it’s something like that.  

but I’m not strawmanning.  I disagree very strongly with her and others race first analysis.  We’ll never over come radial biases.  It’s just part of the human condition.  Impossible.  But I believe those biases lose their power when we recognize that they aren’t important and that they’re dumb.  The idealogy that I align with is about solidarity in pursuit of improved material conditions for all.  Which when successfully achieved results in the most exploited amongst us (minorities) being most greatly benefited.  I think the correct leftist interpretation of these problems is that when material conditions improve the factors that complicate racial biases are greatly alleviated.  

I don’t think DiAngelo is interested in solidarity.  I think in her view she reduces every inter racial interaction into a weird power struggle, that for me doesn’t make any sense.  It’s not something that I understand.  It’s not something that I can process in my experiences.  I’m sure she’d say that’s because I’m white.  DiAngelo from what I can tell treats all white people as a monolith (a completely idiotic idea that many, many, many people have) wholly helpless to not be racist.  Apparently no one can help but be complicit in white supremacy or whatever bullshit.  I don’t buy it.  I don’t accept that idea.  And this is the part where lib fucking shit heads come out and say “the left” is racist or whatever.  Ok good.  

You are making a strawman, since she doesn't think there's no hope for white people and that they'll never overcome their racial biases. Otherwise, why even have a message at all?

Source: I read the book.

14 hours ago, Taylor said:

You are making a strawman, since she doesn't think there's no hope for white people and that they'll never overcome their racial biases. Otherwise, why even have a message at all?

Source: I read the book.

I guess I should read the book.  Again, I’m familiar with quite a bit that has been said and written about it.  Anyway, based on what I know I don’t see how her answers to these issues result in anything other than antagonism toward her position or very weird and unauthentic persistent self policing.  It’s dumb.  It’s exhausting bullshit.  Accept that you have ideas that are maybe dumb.  Because you’re a human being.  And that the black guy also probably has dumb ideas because he’s human as well.  Do your best to connect with your shared humanity. 

In the above rant I probably should have also said that i think it’s not a great idea to try and hammer it into white people that they need to fix themselves.  Many white people are increasingly poor in the same way that poor minorities are.  Many have been. A majority of white people experience persistent economic precarity.  Which is to say that they’re a stroke of bad luck away from being insolvent.  And then poor.  You aren’t going to win these people over with the Robin DiAngelo world view.  It’s shitty. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

24 minutes ago, Adam said:

The best way to combat racism is through the free market. It forces cooperation. Black doctors work on old white fucks. Muslims drive Jews around to their financial meetings and homos decorate shit. Everyone’s happy

I tend to think people are happy when they are able to live their lives in a manner that is fulfilling.  I don’t know.  Seems like it’s important that they’re able to secure  basic needs and comforts for that to at least begin to be possible.  Surprise.  I don’t think the moar black CEO’s concept solves anything. 

20 minutes ago, Tank said:

Let’s agree that the symbolic action of showering a lot of cash on me is what it’ll take.

So, not actual money... just the symbolic action.  Hmmm.