• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Lol, that’s not what he’s doing. He’s talking about the prince and his wife being insufferable douche bags to their family. 

I dunno man.  I tend to imagine that that clan of inbred freaks probably are tough to deal with.  Though, it’s tough to feel too bad for Markle.  Not sure what she expected she was getting into.  

18 hours ago, Taylor said:

Prince Andrew is the real treasure. One of Jeffrey Epstein's human trafficking buds.

My favorite thing about prince Andrew was when he did that interview about how he didn’t molest that girl and his excuse was “I have a sweating disorder” lmao what the fuck man ? Fucking what ? 

also the interviewer was like “you’re sweating now” 

can’t make this shit up lol. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Driver admits to filming and taunting dying police officer: report

An Australian man pleaded guilty this week to filming and mocking dying police officers at a crash scene last year, according to reports. 

Richard Pusey, 42, was in his Porsche on a Melbourne freeway when he was pulled over by four officers for allegedly speeding. The officers were then struck by a passing truck that had veered out of its lane -- all four died. 

Pusey avoided the crash but he filmed the dying officers for more than three minutes, which he shared with his friends, according to the BBC. At one point he stood over and taunted a female police officer, who was pinned under the truck, the report said.

"There you go, amazing, absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and have some sushi and now you f---ed my f---ing car," Pusey said, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Piece of garbage

18 hours ago, Redondo said:
Driver admits to filming and taunting dying police officer: report

An Australian man pleaded guilty this week to filming and mocking dying police officers at a crash scene last year, according to reports. 

Richard Pusey, 42, was in his Porsche on a Melbourne freeway when he was pulled over by four officers for allegedly speeding. The officers were then struck by a passing truck that had veered out of its lane -- all four died. 

Pusey avoided the crash but he filmed the dying officers for more than three minutes, which he shared with his friends, according to the BBC. At one point he stood over and taunted a female police officer, who was pinned under the truck, the report said.

"There you go, amazing, absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and have some sushi and now you f---ed my f---ing car," Pusey said, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Piece of garbage

good to see he was more concerned about his car then about the humans that were dying. what a quality human being. 

Texas Florist Who Admitted to Being in Pelosi’s Office Wants Case Moved from D.C. Because of ‘Cancel Culture’'
https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/texas-florist-who-admitted-to-being-in-pelosis-office-wants-case-moved-from-d-c-because-of-cancel-culture/

A modern-day liberal D.C. jury that is readily swayed by the socio-political concept of “social justice” will be prejudiced against rendering a not guilty verdict for a defendant who actively supported a President that has been politically deemed “racist,” especially against a defendant who they believe has “white privilege.” Democrats believe that, “in a racist society, it is not enough to be non-racist, we must be antiracist.” How would being actively “anti-racist” translate on a D.C. jury overseeing the case of a Capitol “insurrectionist” with “white privilege” who supports a “racist President”? A Washington D.C. Democrat venire is greatly prejudiced and socio-ethically compelled to “cancel” such a defendant by finding her guilty in the name of “social justice.” As stated previously, this case is political, through and through.

I didn't know Dtwncbad was a lawyer.

24 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Texas Florist Who Admitted to Being in Pelosi’s Office Wants Case Moved from D.C. Because of ‘Cancel Culture’'
https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/texas-florist-who-admitted-to-being-in-pelosis-office-wants-case-moved-from-d-c-because-of-cancel-culture/

Spoiler alert: the case won't get moved

35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's pretty much the Republican party, right there.

Does he want the case moved to a more "neutral" area, or somewhere like Texas? My guess is the latter because hypocrisy.