• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Can you show me where you posted about his personal life?

I said he was a piece of shit. You accused me of saying it because his political views. I gave a list of reasons why I felt that way none of which included his political views. Now you are moving the bar for it to be about his personal life. 

16 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I said he was a piece of shit. You accused me of saying it because his political views. I gave a list of reasons why I felt that way none of which included his political views. Now you are moving the bar for it to be about his personal life. 

The reasons you gave were all about his politics.   The things he says on his political show.  

I dont really get where our disconnect on this is.

Just now, fishbulb said:

Can somebody not be a POS merely based on the way they communicate ideas, the ideas themselves and the ramifications of their delivery on culture and th3 populous?

Asking for a friend about a completely unrelated issue.

POS is in the eye of the beholder, so yes.

10 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Can somebody not be a POS merely based on the way they communicate ideas, the ideas themselves and the ramifications of their delivery on culture and the populous?

Asking for a friend about a completely unrelated issue.

If they are a good parent, spouse, friend and help other people?

I would say yes 

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

The reasons you gave were all about his politics.   The things he says on his political show.  

I dont really get where our disconnect on this is.

I said he traffics in hate and vitriol. Are those political ideas? Is that how you see conservatives? Because I don't. Although I have my doubts he much cares about the core principles of conservatism. 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I said he traffics in hate and vitriol. Are those political ideas? Is that how you see conservatives? Because I don't. Although I have my doubts he much cares about the core principles of conservatism. 

I think you use the term "hate" as a weapon to wield. 

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

I think you use the term "hate" as a weapon to wield. 

Nope.

So anyway the Tweet I posted from Jon Stewart was about the comments Tucker Carlson made about women in the military the other day. Jon was referencing an old interview he had back in the day when Carlson was on CNN. At the end of the interview Jon called him a dick. 

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Nope.

So anyway the Tweet I posted from Jon Stewart was about the comments Tucker Carlson made about women in the military the other day. Jon was referencing an old interview he had back in the day when Carlson was on CNN. At the end of the interview Jon called him a dick. 

I remember it.  Lost some respect for Stewart after that

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Because he is

outspoken and disagrees with you politically. 

The left left their open minded ways a while back.  Now they are just like the right.

Jon Stewart is as much a POS as he is by that measure 

I think you're one of the fairest people on the board but this false equivocation is nonsense. I could see a legitimate comparison between Tucker Carlson and Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow, partisan hacks who work for the big news networks. But comparing Carlson to Jon Stewart is just dumb.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think you're one of the fairest people on the board but this false equivocation is nonsense. I could see a legitimate comparison between Tucker Carlson and Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow, partisan hacks who work for the big news networks. But comparing Carlson to Jon Stewart is just dumb.

Olbermann is probably a fair comparison but I haven't really heard anything from him in awhile. I disagree about Rachel Maddow though.

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Why?  I don't  think calling people dicks is very respectful