• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

I think Cuomo should go because he personally oversaw like 15-20 thousand old people getting covid drowned to death.  And more than that, he covered it up for his rich nursing home owner friends and then also facilitated falsification of the mortality numbers.  That on its own is enough for him to go away.  Honestly, it seems criminal to me.

im sure he’s a creepy pervert.  He definitely has that kind of vibe coming off of him.  Lots of men are creepy perverts.  That sucks but it’s a thing that is not uncommon.  Should he be shamed for that ? Sure.  Should he be run out of office for that on its own ? I don’t know.  Did he assault anyone ? I’ve seen that the newest story is worse than the others so maybe that changes things.  But I don’t really know enough about it.  Anyway, a guy being gross, particularly a powerful older man.  It’s remarkably typical.  

9 minutes ago, cals said:

Then maybe shut the fuck up and let this shit play out.

And if women want men to stop being the sexual aggressors?  Fine.  That’s all this shit is about.  Let’s let them chase men and then they’ll get called out for being creepy and we can complain their gaze was on our crotches for a millisecond too long.

If he was “inappropriate”, whatever the fuck that means, it’s because he was either too unattractive or too old to be doing the things he did.  Men are dumb, perhaps there should be a printed guideline for what’s appropriate for your level of attractiveness and age, so you don’t scare millennial bitches.  Most of AW wouldn’t be able to even glance at a woman, but I suppose that’s beside the point.

There you are, thinking like a man. Ask any woman and she'll say they check out men's butts. Not yours but good looking men's butts. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Then maybe shut the fuck up and let this shit play out.

And if women want men to stop being the sexual aggressors?  Fine.  That’s all this shit is about.  Let’s let them chase men and then they’ll get called out for being creepy and we can complain their gaze was on our crotches for a millisecond too long.

If he was “inappropriate”, whatever the fuck that means, it’s because he was either too unattractive or too old to be doing the things he did.  Men are dumb, perhaps there should be a printed guideline for what’s appropriate for your level of attractiveness and age, so you don’t scare millennial bitches.  Most of AW wouldn’t be able to even glance at a woman, but I suppose that’s beside the point.

Shut up about what haha ? I think my main point was if there was a reason for him to go it was the nursing home stuff and not the other “me too” stuff. 

9 hours ago, cals said:

If he was “inappropriate”, whatever the fuck that means, it’s because he was either too unattractive or too old to be doing the things he did. 

This isn't a bad point. 

The difference between "flirting" and "creepy" is based solely on your attractiveness. 

There are exceptions, of course. But the majority of the time this is exactly the case.

If you're an attractive dude like @Blarg and hit on a woman at the bar, at worst she'll be flattered, at best he's getting laid.

If I waddle my fat ass up to a woman and try to buy her a drink, she'll look at me, say "oh uh, no thanks" and walk back to her table to tell her girlfriends some "creep" just hit on her.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

I am inclined to believe claims of governmental intimidation, pretty much always

You really think Biden would use the military to intimidate people who disagree with him politically? That sounds sensical to you? Especially coming from Ted Cruz?

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

You really think Biden would use the military to intimidate people who disagree with him politically? That sounds sensical to you? Especially coming from Ted Cruz?

I wouldn’t have asked the question if I didn’t think it was possible.  Is it really hard for you to believe that the government would intimidate people?

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I wouldn’t have asked the question if I didn’t think it was possible.  Is it really hard for you to believe that the government would intimidate people?

And that's exactly what Cruz is hoping for when he makes a Tweet and letter like that. The videos I watched that he is referring to do not mention Biden, any political party, nor make any political endorsements. Carlson may be a political commentator but he is not a elected official representing a political party. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

And that's exactly what Cruz is hoping for when he makes a Tweet and letter like that. The videos I watched that he is referring to do not mention Biden, any political party, nor make any political endorsements. Carlson may be a political commentator but he is not a elected official representing a political party. 

Probably, at times I wish I wasn’t so distrustful of the government but they normally end up proving me rignt