• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

I don't even really think about the stimulus checks cause I don't get one anyway.  The youngest daughter gets me her tax stuff to file for her and got one.  The older daughter wonders where hers is but been asking for W-2's for three years to file for her.  She thinks one will magically appear. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

I don't even really think about the stimulus checks cause I don't get one anyway.  The youngest daughter gets me her tax stuff to file for her and got one.  The older daughter wonders where hers is but been asking for W-2's for three years to file for her.  She thinks one will magically appear. 

One of your daughters hasn't filed her taxes in 3 years? 

51 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

And yet left and right were unified on this board in their disdain for centrist democrats who wanted limits on who would receive these payments.

Seriously? I don't recall anyone saying everyone should get one.

19 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

One of your daughters hasn't filed her taxes in 3 years? 

Pretty much. She was getting an MBA so really didn't work much but I keep explaining any work you did needs to be filed if you think $1400 is just appearing in your bank account. 

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The place in Yorba Linda ?

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Or is that out of the park pizza ? I don’t know I get this stuff mixed up. 

I don’t see either of those places located in Yorba Linda. What the fuck is wrong with you!?

Edited by st1ckboy

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

LOL!

I don't think I have anything constructive to add to this story beyond perhaps a need for some of you to do a little reflection...

Wait, are you saying that the Hunter Biden's laptop story was a total farce? Color me shocked!

38 minutes ago, Lou said:

Seriously? I don't recall anyone saying everyone should get one.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:31 PM, failos said:

Well he’s completely out of touch with this issue. People who make $80k-$100k aren’t rich...and high rent plus student loans plus a basic car means very little cash leftover. He is out of line with his generalizations of liberals—or people in general—living in big cities.

On 3/3/2021 at 6:04 PM, UndertheHalo said:

This $80K hard cap is just shit politics.  It’s dumb and it doesn’t make sense.  
This is the Democrat brained thing to do tho.  Take a good idea and whittle away at it constantly because of norms or whatever bullshit and make it a piece of shit.  

On 3/3/2021 at 6:13 PM, st1ckboy said:

There are actually plenty of places in this country where a single income of 80-100k a year won't cut it. 

On 3/4/2021 at 6:31 AM, tdawg87 said:

There are like, 15-20 million people who gon' get $1800 from Trump, and $0 from Biden based off this $80k cutoff bs. 

On 3/5/2021 at 2:26 PM, mtangelsfan said:

You are forgetting the oil business 

and that is pretty close to what I was making and I guarantee there were folks making a lot more than me who were laid off

These posts were in response to the bill including the income cap.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yep.

Nowhere has anyone stated that there shouldn't be a cap. 

I guess the thinking behind the stimulus is, some people really need it because they lost income during the pandemic. Others don't really need it but will likely blow the money so it ends up back in the economy.

A lot of it will end up overseas if people buy goods with the money instead of spending on entertainment.

Just now, Lou said:

I see you aced Lib 101

If I've learned one thing from this board it's how despite our different political allegiances we all have essentially the same politics. It all boils down to, the government should spend less, except when it's on me specifically, and the government should lower the taxes of whatever group I fall into.

Ideally stimulus money should only be going to individuals affected by COVID whether that's a job loss, reduced hours, missed work due to illness, missed work taking care of a family member, etc.  Giving millions of people who weren't financially affected by COVID stimulus money seems like par for the course for American politics.  Kick the can down the road and let future generations deal with the fallout. 

22 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's actually Laguna Niguel not Aliso Viejo. They also have locations in SJC and SC. 

Weird. They all seem to have the same pizza, but they have different websites. I think the one in MV (that used to be in RSM) is the OG.