• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Baltimore activist suggests paying killers not to commit murder

An activist in Baltimore, Md., has come up with a unique solution to solving the city's high murder rate -- paying killers not to kill, according to a report. 

"I can relate to the shooters, guess what they want? They want money," Tyree Moorehead, the activist told FOX 45 of Baltimore.

Moorehead, who the Baltimore Sun reported spent more than a decade in prison on a second-degree murder conviction tied to a shooting at 15, suggests certain measures the city has taken to stop the bloodshed aren't enough.

"I've talked to these people, I've seen the shooters, it’s a small city, I know who the hustlers are," he continued. 

Baltimore has continued to experience a high rate of killings and shootings, despite a decline in many categories of crime during the coronavirus pandemic last year. 

In 2020, the city eclipsed 300 homicides for the sixth year in a row, while recording more than 1,000 shootings.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

How are your knees holding up in the cold there buddy?

Achy but I can still walk on them to make Larry look taller. Got the power back on but still have thermostat set to 65 cause been hearing stories gas companies are going to start gouging. Electric company I have a fixed rate for the year and will be interesting to see them try and maneuver around that.

Worst thing is we are running out of food now. No meat at either market by me but did find some bacon, lettuce, tomato.  There was no bread or bagels so luckily wife froze some earlier, you didn't have to worry about stuff in the freezer with the power out,  so I can live on BLT's for a while. 

Larry, wish I had something to put in my pipe.  

14 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Achy but I can still walk on them to make Larry look taller. Got the power back on but still have thermostat set to 65 cause been hearing stories gas companies are going to start gouging. Electric company I have a fixed rate for the year and will be interesting to see them try and maneuver around that.

Worst thing is we are running out of food now. No meat at either market by me but did find some bacon, lettuce, tomato.  There was no bread or bagels so luckily wife froze some earlier, you didn't have to worry about stuff in the freezer with the power out,  so I can live on BLT's for a while. 

Larry, wish I had something to put in my pipe.  

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Also half the state isn't an elected official.

Cruz said "he doesn't think there is much he can do for people staying here." Who was the guy here who's glove size matches his IQ, oh ya it was Larry, who said "this is a once in a century" event. I moved to Dallas Jan 2011 and it happened right as we got here then, just didn't last as long. They then started adding the charge to your electric bill then for winterizing swearing to need to do it and would, no windmills at the time here, but just kept it hoping it would never happen again.  

My neighbors are currently blaming the wind turbines, educated people who, like Larry, just want to remain in the dark feeling around with their little hands. 

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Baltimore activist suggests paying killers not to commit murder

An activist in Baltimore, Md., has come up with a unique solution to solving the city's high murder rate -- paying killers not to kill, according to a report. 

"I can relate to the shooters, guess what they want? They want money," Tyree Moorehead, the activist told FOX 45 of Baltimore.

Moorehead, who the Baltimore Sun reported spent more than a decade in prison on a second-degree murder conviction tied to a shooting at 15, suggests certain measures the city has taken to stop the bloodshed aren't enough.

"I've talked to these people, I've seen the shooters, it’s a small city, I know who the hustlers are," he continued. 

Baltimore has continued to experience a high rate of killings and shootings, despite a decline in many categories of crime during the coronavirus pandemic last year. 

In 2020, the city eclipsed 300 homicides for the sixth year in a row, while recording more than 1,000 shootings.

This is definitely something that’s going to happen.