• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

Baltimore activist suggests paying killers not to commit murder

An activist in Baltimore, Md., has come up with a unique solution to solving the city's high murder rate -- paying killers not to kill, according to a report. 

"I can relate to the shooters, guess what they want? They want money," Tyree Moorehead, the activist told FOX 45 of Baltimore.

Moorehead, who the Baltimore Sun reported spent more than a decade in prison on a second-degree murder conviction tied to a shooting at 15, suggests certain measures the city has taken to stop the bloodshed aren't enough.

"I've talked to these people, I've seen the shooters, it’s a small city, I know who the hustlers are," he continued. 

Baltimore has continued to experience a high rate of killings and shootings, despite a decline in many categories of crime during the coronavirus pandemic last year. 

In 2020, the city eclipsed 300 homicides for the sixth year in a row, while recording more than 1,000 shootings.

I want some money too. I've never thought that murder will lead me to it though. I'm not a Vulcan but this mode of thinking seems illogical to me. These people are dumb as all they need is more background checks for gun purchases and that will solve the shooting problems. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Cruz said "he doesn't think there is much he can do for people staying here." Who was the guy here who's glove size matches his IQ, oh ya it was Larry, who said "this is a once in a century" event. I moved to Dallas Jan 2011 and it happened right as we got here then, just didn't last as long. They then started adding the charge to your electric bill then for winterizing swearing to need to do it and would, no windmills at the time here, but just kept it hoping it would never happen again.  

My neighbors are currently blaming the wind turbines, educated people who, like Larry, just want to remain in the dark feeling around with their little hands. 

But at least there’s no state income tax 

Immigration: Democrats to introduce bill with pathway to citizenship (cnbc.com)

Based on what this article highlights, I don't think this is a bad proposal as long as the "border technology" will make it more difficult for people trying to enter illegally from this point on. I also think anyone here illegally that has a criminal record should be deported. We have enough of our own criminals to deal with 

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

If that were me and I had the means I would have done the same thing 

Would you do it while the state you have been elected to represent in the Senate is currently frozen over with millions of people without power, and some without food or running water?

Edited by st1ckboy

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Would you do it while the state you have been elected to represent in the Senate is currently frozen over with millions of people without power, and some without food?

It is pretty bad optics and he probably should have stayed around but Cruz is a Senator so there really isn't much he can do other than show support with the governor and local officials. 

13 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Would you do it while the state you have been elected to represent in the Senate is currently frozen over with millions of people without power, and some without food or running water?

I would personally ask for a cot at the nearest power plant and power the state with my farts. But that's just the type of man I am.

The constant climate denialism and the lying about green energy is way worse than his dumb trip to Cancun.  

People think that climate change is some bomb that one day is going to explode and it’ll all be over.  What it is is a gradual change in weather patterns that results increasingly intense and unpredictable weather that results in catastrophic events. Climate change is already here.  Texas is just another example.  It’ll just keep getting worse.