• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

The natural gas pipes froze.  Failures at coal, natural and even nuclear power plant far more responsible for the issues in Texas than wind.  Which, has performed better than expected for this time of the year. 

they have fucking wind turbines that work in the middle of the Baltic Sea.  Cold enough there ? They use wind power and it works in Antarctica.  Cold enough there ?  As ever conservatives fucking completely full of shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, Adam said:

What specifically is he wrong about?

The guy is a shill for the fossil fuel industry and his entire Twitter is bullshit about the failures of the wind turbines.  Texas’s utility companies (surprise- I wonder why) failed to winterize any of their power sources.  Natural gas, coal, and nuclear.  The turbines have also had trouble but are the least of the states issues, they’ve in fact preformed better than expected.  He’s full of shit.  

if these stupid assholes want to say that it’s unprecedented and they didn’t anticipate a need to properly prepare their power sources that’s fine.  But rotten pieces of shit like this Epstein guy are trying to pass the blame off onto green energy and that is wholly bullshit.  

they use wind energy with great success in frigid places all over the world.  The issue is that they didn’t have the equipment properly equipped for these conditions.  And again, as stated by the state of Texas the wind turbines are preforming better than expected.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

The Feds hadn’t been letting the utility companies run their plants at full capacity until yesterday lol. They were worried about pollution while everyone in Texas has been using their fireplaces to the max.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-14/deep-freeze-sends-gas-soaring-to-600-over-the-long-u-s-weekend

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The Feds hadn’t been letting the utility companies run their plants at full capacity until yesterday lol. They were worried about pollution while everyone in Texas has been using their fireplaces to the max.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-14/deep-freeze-sends-gas-soaring-to-600-over-the-long-u-s-weekend

Global warming!  Only solar and wind is allowed.

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's rich that you guys complain about media bias but then take a fossil fuel executive's assertion at face value.

The entire right wing media machine and that crippled bitch governor of Texas are all fucking lying non stop about this.  Then you’ve got the one eyed fuck and Cruz and the rest of them.   It’s incredible.  I don’t know how I still allow myself to be shocked by this bullshit but the unabashed shamelessness is just.  It makes me seethe with rage.  I can’t help it.  There’s nothing anyone can do.  Nothing matters.  We’re all fucked. 

and the lib fucking idiots dunking on these people freezing to death in Texas  thinking it’s just or whatever because the aforementioned conservative fucks did the same thing with California.  They’re just as vile.  Fuck all these people.  I hate them all so passionately. 

Failed fucking country.  Pathetic.  

Edited by UndertheHalo