• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I just upgraded to 1GB Fios service and it downloads stuff pretty fast 

I dont know much about computers other than other than the one we got in my house my mom put a couple games on there and I can play. 

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

Cuomo is an idiot, but I feel he did try to do something. More so than the Florida governor who tried to hide the real data.  New York was always going to be fucked though. 

Considering Florida is fully open while California and New York’s economies have went into the toilet, I don’t think they’ve been a total failure. The long term impacts will determine that 

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What if the Dem was Newscum?  In charge of the worst outbreak in the nation, to go along with the most EDD fraud in the nation.  

You can lay a lot of dumb shit at Newsoms feet but the EDD stuff is all over the country.  It would have been worst in the nation here no matter what.  

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Considering Florida is fully open while California and New York’s economies have went into the toilet, I don’t think they’ve been a total failure. The long term impacts will determine that 

They’ve been a total failure.  DeSantis is a fucking piece of shit that literally has blood on his hands.  As bad as Cuomo. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 minutes ago, Rico said:

Cuomo is an idiot, but I feel he did try to do something. More so than the Florida governor who tried to hide the real data.  New York was always going to be fucked though. 

Yeah he tried to further Larry's cause offing meemaw by sending elderly patients with COVID back into nursing homes then wrote a book about his successes against COVID while it's still ongoing.  Trying to defend him at all is laughable.  Guy just loved getting his ego stroked on his brothers show and nightly news channels.    

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I agree with the infrastructure, I have no idea why it hasn’t been dealt with.  As far as those other jobs you are referring to, I think it is a pipe dream to believe anyone is going to pay to retrain them or that those jobs will magically appear overnight.   I mean Biden eliminated thousands of jobs with a stroke of his pen and did nothing, said nothing for help .  Not even an acknowledgment, how are these people supposed to believe it would be any different next time ?

Not everyone can be retrained.  Some certainly can.  The green new deal has proposals.  But also not all of the jobs are associated with specifically with green energy.  We’re talking about potentially millions of jobs covering a huge range of industries.  As envisioned we’re talking about a multi generational national project. 

I understand your skepticism though.  It would have been good for the Biden administration to handle the pipeline differently.  Like I said before on the whole I think it’s a good thing, but I definitely accept and think you’re justified in criticizing the way they did it.  It’s not right to leave these people hanging.  I won’t defend that part of it. 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol they aren’t “fully open” because they’ve managed anything right.  They’re fully open because they don’t give a shit.  At all. 

Correct and like I said, the long term impacts in the future will determine how big of a failure that decision was. California was one of the most restrictive states and a whole bunch of people still died while it tanked our economy. Just like with the current situation in Texas, if Mother Nature wants to fuck us over there’s not a whole lot we can do to stop it. She’s still a lot more powerful than we are. 

59 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You can lay a lot of dumb shit at Newsoms feet but the EDD stuff is all over the country.  It would have been worst in the nation here no matter what.  

Can you show which states have the equivalent of EDD fraud that counts in the billions of dollars lost in California? 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Can you show which states have the equivalent of EDD fraud that counts in the billions of dollars lost in California? 

Imagine this.  The $10 billion lost to EDD fraud in Calolfornia, could have bought every single person in Calolfornia 8 doses of the Pfizer vaccine (both doses).