• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

28 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lose a couple elections so change the rules to make it harder to vote. 

Georgia Republicans File Sweeping Elections Bill To Limit Early And Absentee Voting : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/19/969497398/georgia-republicans-file-sweeping-elections-bill-to-limit-early-and-absentee-vot

GOP proposal would let Arizona Legislature overturn election result
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/legislature/2021/01/29/gop-proposal-would-let-arizona-legislature-overturn-presidential-election-result/4308396001/

Republicans can't win national elections without suppressing votes.

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Lol

Great retort. Why do they continually put so much effort into making it as difficult as possible to vote? And how do you feel about Arizona lawmakers saying they want to be able to determine who wins their electoral votes regardless of their state's popular vote?

7 minutes ago, cals said:

Man the AZ proposals are ballsy as fuck.  Not even trying to seem democratic.  I suppose a “lol” is the only response any rational person could make.  That’s what I’m assuming MT was doing.

They're stopping the steal by stealing the election first.

21 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I watched the video and he wasn't incorrectly referring to Abbott as a dem. He is coked out of his mind though. 

There is no way that guy isn't always coked out. In his rants his jaw is rotating like a generator ready to blow.  No doubt he has a snow storm in his nasal cavity and his grid has been down for sometime.  

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

There is no way that guy isn't always coked out. In his rants his jaw is rotating like a generator ready to blow.  No doubt he has a snow storm in his nasal cavity and his grid has been down for sometime.  

At least now he allowed me to mark off cancel culture on my Ted Cruz excuse Bingo card. 

I think a good understanding of the American electoral system is that from the very beginning the system was designed to fortify the power of monied plutocrats.  It’s literally baked into the constitution.  The idea that 1 citizen should equal 1 vote didn’t really materialize anything resembling fact until the mid 19th century.  Even for white men.  And even after that voting rights changed substantially.  The founders themselves didn’t give a shit about any of that.  Despite what the 5th grade social studies books glorify about them.  Hamilton for example referred to the American masses as “the great beast”  and was explicitly against their participation in politics.  Most of the founders agreed substantially. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Cramp is an artist and the keyboard is his medium. We are all witness to greatness.

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think a good understanding of the American electoral system is that from the very beginning the system was designed to fortify the power of monied plutocrats.  It’s literally baked into the constitution.  The idea that 1 citizen should equal 1 vote didn’t really materialize anything resembling fact until the mid 19th century.  Even for white men.  And even after that voting rights changed substantially.  The founders themselves didn’t give a shit about any of that.  Despite what the 5th grade social studies books glorify about them.  Hamilton for example referred to the American masses as “the great beast”  and was explicitly against their participation in politics.  Most of the founders agreed substantially. 

bUt ThE iMmAcUlAtE cOnStItUtIoN

27 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Most people who’ve met the American masses agree substantially