• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

11 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Did he ever explain why he ripped out all the mail sorting machines for no reason?

Written testimony submitted as part of a lawsuit about Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's policy changes and potential disruption to election mail stated that the Postal Service has removed and/or replaced unnecessary or outdated mail processing equipment from facilities for years, and that it was common practice. In fiscal year 2016, USPS removed more than 1,100 machines from across the country.

The decision to remove these machines was made before DeJoy started his post in June, during a significant mail decrease due to coronavirus, DeChambeau said in the written testimony.

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Written testimony submitted as part of a lawsuit about Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's policy changes and potential disruption to election mail stated that the Postal Service has removed and/or replaced unnecessary or outdated mail processing equipment from facilities for years, and that it was common practice. In fiscal year 2016, USPS removed more than 1,100 machines from across the country.

The decision to remove these machines was made before DeJoy started his post in June, during a significant mail decrease due to coronavirus, DeChambeau said in the written testimony.

And he immediately reversed the decision because he wanted to ensure people could get their medications delivered and their votes counted.

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Don't give me the fucking I don't care emoji when you asked the question and didn't get the answer you wanted. 

I find it entertaining when people get out of sorts from an emoji reaction. cals gets especially peeved when you give him the "Huh?" emoji. 

18 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Looks like DeJoy won't be around much longer.

Biden to Nominate 3 New USPS Board Members, Opening Path to Oust DeJoy
https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-to-nominate-three-new-usps-board-members-opening-path-to-oust-postmaster-general-louis-dejoy

Good.  Piece of shits entire purpose was to make the service not work.  Did a great job at that. 

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Good.  Piece of shits entire purpose was to make the service not work.  Did a great job at that. 

This is what I dont get about people like DeJoy. Dude is in his 60's, is apparently worth over $100mm, and he wants to spend his twilight years dismantling the postal service? 

If I were in his shoes I would be spending my time deciding which beach I would be ordering my next margarita from. 

43 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

This is what I dont get about people like DeJoy. Dude is in his 60's, is apparently worth over $100mm, and he wants to spend his twilight years dismantling the postal service? 

If I were in his shoes I would be spending my time deciding which beach I would be ordering my next margarita from. 

People like him and are DeVos highly ideologically motivated.  That’s the whole deal.  And it’s not like he has to sit in the office and actually work.  He just says no to everything and breaks shit. 

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

People like him and are DeVos highly ideologically motivated.  That’s the whole deal.  And it’s not like he has to sit in the office and actually work.  He just says no to everything and breaks shit. 

Yeah I dont get it. He's already won. He can decide tomorrow to spend the next month living on a yacht off of an island in Spain fucking Eastern European models and not even put a dent in his bank account. Yet instead he chooses to fuck with the post office. Makes zero sense to me. 

41 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah I dont get it. He's already won. He can decide tomorrow to spend the next month living on a yacht off of an island in Spain fucking Eastern European models and not even put a dent in his bank account. Yet instead he chooses to fuck with the post office. Makes zero sense to me. 

You see you are a person that doesn’t exist in a state of pure malice.  So you wouldn’t understand.  You have to try and think like one of these pricks.  As terrible as that might be.  For these  people, no it’s not enough that they’ve turned the country into a non functioning mess.  There still exist some shells of functioning governing services.  Like the post office.  So that too must be destroyed.  

Edited by UndertheHalo