• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

I have been called a cracker and it really doesnt bother me. I don't think words should be off limits. I have used every word in the book when applicable.  Words shouldn't be used with a broad brush to paint an entire group of people. However,  I have and will not rule out using offensive words if warranted. If you block my mailbox looking for trouble, don't be shocked if you get  slurred and removed. 

8 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Come on man.  If the racism experienced by blacks amounted to faces being photoshopped on snickers bars we wouldn’t have these problems.  This guy is a fucking baby and Tucker Carlson is an insanely prolific grifter who’s entire schtick is convincing dumb old white conservatives that actually they’re on the precipice of white genocide or whatever and heres more evidence ! A white face has been <gasp> photoshopped onto a cracker.   It’s stupid dog shit and no one should indulge it.

Of course he is being a baby.  My point was that some white run of the mill racist who spends his life feeling he is superior due to his race is still less important than another one that applies his racism.

violence done in the name of race is worse than just the way someone thinks

7 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Of course he is being a baby.  My point was that some white run of the mill racist who spends his life feeling he is superior due to his race is still less important than another one that applies his racism.

It’s worse on the surface but both are corrosive and can’t be tolerated by public officials in a multi-racial society 

My favorite way to get owned by the cons is being called "Comrade". Get it, because I'm a lefty so I'm a communist lol.

Got called that by both Brian AND one of his friends on FB, and also one of Glen's friends as well. Surprised Chuck hasn't brought that fucking pwnage out on me yet.

I get owned so hard.

A man should have the right to be racist. If a man wants to sit at home with his race and tell ethnic jokes that is his free will. If he commits murder, charge him with murder All these hate crime laws are a slippery slope. These anti bigotry laws end up forcing Christian bakers to make queer cakes. These overreaching policies just increase resentment and make excellent propaganda for hate group recruiting offices. 

5 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Any kind of actual harm acted on because of racial hatred is insidious and evil.  That said, 

A: the photoshopped cracker picture is not harmful.  And B: in the United States there is not a serious problem with racial violence or discrimination against white people.  Does it happen, I’m sure we can find individual cases.  But it doesn’t rise to anything remotely approaching the problem that many minority groups experience.  When people like Tucker Carlson and this douchebag college kid claim otherwise its a problem and it should be mocked and challenged.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

My favorite way to get owned by the cons is being called "Comrade". Get it, because I'm a lefty so I'm a communist lol.

Got called that by both Brian AND one of his friends on FB, and also one of Glen's friends as well. Surprised Chuck hasn't brought that fucking pwnage out on me yet.

I get owned so hard.

Why don’t you know that solidarity is for faggots ? 

29 minutes ago, Rico said:

Mitch going to do the John Travolta/Pulp Fiction meme with this bill.

Correct me if I'm wrong.  But wasn't the District of Columbia created specifically so that no state would be able to control the capital of the US?

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Thankfully they called this cock gobbler out 

more gotcha! politics. I no longer know how to describe how pathetic this is. logical discourse has evaporated. no one is ever forgiven for anything in their past. every word spoken or typed must be scrutinized to the nth degree. everything is racist.

I want to go live on an island.

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

more gotcha! politics. I no longer know how to describe how pathetic this is. logical discourse has evaporated. no one is ever forgiven for anything in their past. every word spoken or typed must be scrutinized to the nth degree. everything is racist.

I want to go live on an island.

How about Manhattan? I hear they have pizza almost as good as Dominos.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.  But wasn't the District of Columbia created specifically so that no state would be able to control the capital of the US?

Yes, but they also did not expect it to get so populated.