• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

On 6/25/2020 at 8:08 AM, st1ckboy said:

The Washington Post: Treasury sent more than 1 million coronavirus stimulus payments to dead people, congressional watchdog finds
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/06/25/irs-stimulus-checks-dead-people-gao/

federal government at work,  they make everything better

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

Our entire relationship is built on lies.

For instance, Storage Wars is a great show.

That's weird I've always been honest with you. Like when I say you are terrible at fantasy golf. 

18 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

My concern with this is how many of these guns ended up in the hands of someone who never took a gun safety course? 

I saw something that said 40% of those buying guns recently were first time buyers.  That is a lot. With all the COVID restrictions many training centers have been closed as well. Hopefully when they do open they reduce their basic class fees so  more people take the classes.  I know my club is offering classes for next to nothing so that's good 

Edited by Jason

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I saw something that said 40% of those buying guns recently were first time buyers.  That is a lot. With all the COVID restrictions many training centers have been closed as well. Hopefully when they do open they reduce their basic class fees so  more people take the classes.  I know my club is offering classes for next to nothing so that's good 

I got emails about a month ago from the group I went through mentioning they were doing classes that were socially distancing at the range.  All the courses I've seen are well below the cost of a new gun and it would be nice if it was a requirement to show proof someone has taken a course before buying a gun but I'm not counting on that happening.  When I took the firearm permit test I wondered how anyone could possibly fail then the guy scoring the tests turned to the next guy and said he had failed after missing like 15 questions.    

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I got emails about a month ago from the group I went through mentioning they were doing classes that were socially distancing at the range.  All the courses I've seen are well below the cost of a new gun and it would be nice if it was a requirement to show proof someone has taken a course before buying a gun but I'm not counting on that happening.  When I took the firearm permit test I wondered how anyone could possibly fail then the guy scoring the tests turned to the next guy and said he had failed after missing like 15 questions.    

Some people can't even figure out that they're crushing the economy by not wearing masks in tight quarters. What do you expect? Some people are stupid.

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

Some people can't even figure out that they're crushing the economy by not wearing masks in tight quarters. What do you expect? Some people are stupid.

I think you're giving people too much credit because "some" is an understatement.  It's like the George Carlin joke "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.'

56 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

You would literally have to be retarded to fail that test 

At a news conference on systemic racism on Tuesday, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) called on dismantling not just the criminal justice system but the "whole system of oppression," which includes the economy and political system.

"As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out we will perpetuate this inequality. We cannot stop at the criminal justice system, we must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it," Omar said.

15 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

At a news conference on systemic racism on Tuesday, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) called on dismantling not just the criminal justice system but the "whole system of oppression," which includes the economy and political system.

"As long as our economy and political systems prioritize profit without considering who is profiting, who is being shut out we will perpetuate this inequality. We cannot stop at the criminal justice system, we must begin the work of dismantling the whole system of oppression wherever we find it," Omar said.

Thankfully most reasonable people don’t take her seriously 

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Must be nice to make pronouncements like that without any thought of how to do it or what the ramifications would be.