• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SCOTUS: Same Sex Marriage Legal Nationwide

I get the feeling that people here think I'm gay. I'm not. I can prove it in several ways. 

1. My Rhapsody playlist. 

2. My car, as I've mentioned. 

3. My clothing is anti-stylish, although I recognize that it's so anti-style that it might actually be considered purposely butch. 

4. I'm married to a woman and we engage in relations, when she's not mad at me. 

5. I don't understand why my wife is mad at me. 

6. I don't just attend sporting events, which even chicks do. I actually read sports magazines and websites (which chicks don't do). 

7. I like good stereo, Sears tool department, mechanical watches as opposed to Diesel, guns, cars, Tilted Kilt, computers, computer games, and not cats (you can ask my cats). A gay man might like two of the things on that list, but not all of them. 

8. I'm the only one on this board who didn't gush about Collin Cowgill's abs. 

9. I fix at least two things a year. 

10. My hygiene is adequate, but nothing to gush over. 

11. The only things ever to enter my body have been food, medical equipment, Qtips, and a nose hair trimmer, if that counts. 

12. I have nose hair and remove it only upon request. 

Edited by Juan Savage

I get the feeling that people here think I'm gay. I'm not. I can prove it in several ways. 

1. My Rhapsody playlist. 

2. My car, as I've mentioned. 

3. My clothing is anti-stylish, although I recognize that it's so anti-style that it might actually be considered purposely butch. 

4. I'm married to a woman and we engage in relations, when she's not mad at me. 

5. I don't understand why my wife is mad at me. 

6. I don't just attend sporting events, which even chicks do. I actually read sports magazines and websites (which chicks don't do). 

7. I like good stereo, Sears tool department, mechanical watches as opposed to Diesel, guns, cars, Tilted Kilt, computers, computer games, and not cats (you can ask my cats). A gay man might like two of the things on that list, but not all of them. 

8. I'm the only one on this board who didn't gush about Collin Cowgill's abs. 

9. I fix at least two things a year. 

10. My hygiene is adequate, but nothing to gush over. 

11. The only things ever to enter my body have been food, medical equipment, Qtips, and a nose hair trimmer, if that counts. 

12. I have nose hair and remove it only upon request. 

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, back at the gay marriage ranch: Davis looks to be bound for another jail sentence and that group of nutjobs determined to prove that militias are as unhinged as you think they are, the Oath Keepers, are determined to step in on her behalf, with weapons.

http://www.teaparty.org/video-oathkeepers-vow-guard-kim-davis-imprisonment-118523/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=video-oathkeepers-vow-guard-kim-davis-imprisonment

Time to enforce that "well regulated" part of the second amendment.