• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SCOTUS: Same Sex Marriage Legal Nationwide

I personally don't agree with the lifestyle but this does not have a direct impact on me so I'm not worked up about it. Who people (other than my wife) have sex with isn't my concern. I just hope the same people screaming about their freedom to marry whoever support freedoms I demand.

I personally don't agree with the lifestyle but this does not have a direct impact on me so I'm not worked up about it. Who people (other than my wife) have sex with isn't my concern. I just hope the same people screaming about their freedom to marry whoever support freedoms I demand.

Nice.  You don't agree with the gay "lifestyle."  And, please tell us more about how you aren't worked up about this, and yet you've already posted a few time in this thread and thrown some sour grapes out there over the ruling.

I'm curious to know what freedoms you are demanding that you don't already have.  

From a strictly legal standpoint, what's to prevent polygamists from asserting a right to marry?

If two people of the same sex have a fundamental right to marry, why not other possibilities? How about brother and sister? If it's all about 'love' and commitment, then the laws must accommodate everyone, correct?

From a strictly legal standpoint, what's to prevent polygamists from asserting a right to marry?

If two people of the same sex have a fundamental right to marry, why not other possibilities? How about brother and sister? If it's all about 'love' and commitment, then the laws must accommodate everyone, correct?

Come on, just bring out the bestiality argument, it's obvious that's what you want to go to.  And the answer is, no, the laws must not accommodate everyone.  It really is that simple and things can be addressed on an individual basis.  

And, as Nate said, it doesn't matter one whit to me if a gay person or a straight person marries multiple partners.  It has absolutely zero effect on me or my marriage.

This song seems appropriate right about now.  Plus, there's never really a bad time for it, save perhaps when you get that inappropriate boner next to your hot aunt (or uncle, if that's your thing):

This is good news. I don't care for the term lifestyle or preference, to me it's just who they are. I don't consider being heterosexual a lifestyle or a preference, I consider it to natural, for me. For others homosexuality is natural for them.

Well put, man.