• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton meets with MLB officials about a disciplinary issue

SoWhat

We know its not plate discipline.

Awesome...

Look, its his choice to do this crap and he should be held accountable.  Hopefully, that happens.  He had responsibilities to his family and his organization and it looks like he blew it.  I hope Josh Hamilton "the man" can get his act together but I hope I don't see Josh Hamilton "the player" in an Angels uniform again.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 5m5 minutes ago

Asked a baseball executive if Hamilton’s discipline was for PEDs. His response: “Worse.” The executive declined to elaborate.

ooof. the dude obviously relapsed. In all sincerity, I hope he gets help and gets his life back on track, but the Angels need cut him loose.

My brother just told me that reports are saying he had coke in the clubhouse.....can't find that anywhere on the interwebs though.  

I really hope that is not the case.  If that is true.....there is no way that punishment would be coming out right now......unless they wanted to wait until the new commish took over.  

and another thing, drugs suspensions are without pay, but his contract would still count toward the luxury cap threshold, correct?

I don't think so. I seem to recall the Yankees really hoping that A-ROD would be suspended so they would be below the threshold. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe drugs are different than PEDs. Assuming this is for illicit drugs.