• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton meets with MLB officials about a disciplinary issue

SoWhat

Yeah.  I hate how unsympathetic and indignant people can get.  I really hope people don't treat him like he's some perpetual **** up like they did with the bar incident.  You start treating relapses like they erase all your accomplishments and hard work, then that's likely what they'll become.

Yes, its *our* fault.

Not necessarily, but you can see how it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You keep saying to someone that they can't do anything right and you focus only on the things they did wrong, why would they believe in themselves at that point?

Dumb post.

This guy had a long well documented history long before he signed with the angels

Poor Joshy.

This

I think I have more respect for a rod than Hamilton at this point.

At least a rod has the balls to look the media, fans, teammates, coaches in the eye after his saga.

Josh wasn't even with the team when they clinched the divison last yr. You see Richards and Skaggs there tho all bandaged up.

Edited by nando714

Not necessarily, but you can see how it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You keep saying to someone that they can't do anything right and you focus only on the things they did wrong, why would they believe in themselves at that point?

Josh seeing what other people are saying about him:

giphy.gif

This

I think I have more respect for a rod than Hamilton at this point.

At least a rod has the balls to look the media, fans, teammates, coaches in the eye after his saga.

Josh wasn't even with the team when they clinched the divison last yr. You see Richards and Skaggs there tho all bandaged up.

Seriously? You think he didn't want to be there to celebrate with his teammates?

I commend the guy for taking himself out of a situation that he knew could be dangerous and harmful for him even though he probably really wanted to be there.

Also, are you really saying A-Rod has dealt with his situation better? He lied about what he did. Appalled his suspension and denied he did anything wrong again and when he did a apologize finally he did it in a letter. Not only that but he didn't even admit to what he did. Plus he threw everyone under the bus.

Hamilton has always been honest and open about his Substance problems and relapses when he's had them and never blamed anyone but himself.

Edited by eaterfan

Seriously? You think he didn't want to be there to celebrate with his teammates?

I commend the guy for taking himself out of a situation that he knew could be dangerous and harmful for him even though he probably really wanted to be there.

If he wanted to be there he would have been there

he could have went to another room and changed and went home after the on the field stuff. You really think it couldn't have been arranged

No.

People on this board have continuously given Hamilton the benefit of the doubt for 2 and a half years.

And they end up with egg on their face every single time.

I'm not one of them. I hope he gets banned. But part of taking responsibility is avoiding dangerous and tempting situations. Being around that much booze is dangerous.

I'm pretty excited about the salary relief this gives the Halos and their chances to get some more pitching depth.

Yea I really hope he's gone for at at least this season. 

Might give the angels some room to sign a latin player.

Edited by Poozy