• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Friends of Percy Squint

pattimelt

Thanks Lou for th look back.

ST is very different for me now.

I miss our arguments over food, who's driving, why I didn't get the "right'" pic of him, him killing the battery on my lap top, which strip club is better than the other....and of course our discussions on Angels baseball....THAT I miss most...baseball is not the same for me now. I spent over twenty five years talking and living Halos Baseball with Mike....I miss it, and him, dearly.

Hope all at Angels Win are well, This is a very unique and special place.

Jim

HALOMVP

Thanks Lou for th look back.

ST is very different for me now.

I miss our arguments over food, who's driving, why I didn't get the "right'" pic of him, him killing the battery on my lap top, which strip club is better than the other....and of course our discussions on Angels baseball....THAT I miss most...baseball is not the same for me now. I spent over twenty five years talking and living Halos Baseball with Mike....I miss it, and him, dearly.

Hope all at Angels Win are well, This is a very unique and special place.

Jim

HALOMVP

Well? We're all waiting...

• 2 years later...