• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Friends of Percy Squint

pattimelt

PercySquint (Mike) is currently in the hospital. He was diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer. I don't know more than this, but plan on going to see him on Thursday when I have a day off. Will post more when I know more.

patti

Edited by Eric Notti

I just got off the phone with Mike.  He's in spirits.  I can't say they are good spirits, but he's still trying to process everything.  He's still somewhat in shock, as the rest of his friends are.

I didn't get a long time to talk with him, but I will be calling again tomorrow to do some catching up.

He still doesn't know a lot about the specifics as they are still trying to figure things out.  They did a biopsy a few hours ago and he will know more in the next 24-48 hours.

That's all he knows at this point, other than the fact that he's been having trouble breathing, which precipitated his call to the doctor.

I do not believe he has access to the internet from where he is right now.

But he is finding out he has a lot more friends than he knew, that's for sure.

Darn. Hang in there Percy. We expect to see you and your chinaman hat at the Big A sooner than later.

Who was that guy a few years back that got so bent up about his hat? I miss that thread.

Anyway, if he doesn't have internet access, would someone please transcribe these messages in a card for him? Otherwise we are only writing to make ourselves feel better.