• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Friends of Percy Squint

pattimelt

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring sad news to you all....

My dear friend, Mike Sword known to us all here as 'Percy Squint' passed away last night after a brief battle with cancer.

Those of you that know him know that he was a HUGE life long Angels fan. He and I started going to Spring Training together back in 1991 and every year since then. He missed last year due to health issues.

We have another Angel keeping and eye on us.

Love you all, be well.

Jim Macklin

'HALOMVP'

(Attempted to post a photo..couldn't do it?)

file://localhost/Users/jamesmac/Desktop/DSCN3013.JPG

RIP Percy.  In a way, I'm glad his battle was short.  Cancer skus, and if it's long and drawn out, the suffering could be unbearable.  

We should rename Spring Fanfest into I'm here to watch baseball, not watch some POS movie or something like that.  Or maybe even have the logo as a sword through the hat.

Thank you Baseballmom for posting a pic....

(I still struggle with the simple things....LOL)

Thats why I was the 'official photographer' for Mike and he would post the pics!! HAHAHAHA!

Gonna miss that guy!

The first time I saw him was at Throwbacks...that picture seems to capture his personality to a T....effing Skanks!