• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jose Canseco shoots himself in hand

JAHV76

So, what you're saying is that there are SOME people who should probably NOT own guns?

Seems like a pretty obvious statement.

I loved Jose Canseco as a player back when I was a kid. Didn't know what was going on with him steroid wise back then, I just liked how he was ridiculously buff and the bat looked like a toothpick in his hand. "You want to be big and strong like Jose Canseco? You better eat your broccli!" Plus he hit the crap out of the ball. I still have a poster of him somewhere in my room.

And I am with Lou on him atleast being upfront and honest which I appreciated on the surface, but I'm not sure I agree with the way he went about it. Perhaps he could have been a little more professional about it? These antics of his the past decade really underscore the fact that he's probably not the brightest guy in the world. But you don't need to be smart to hit the crap out of a baseball.

Hope your finger gets better, Jose.

He told the truth after he was done as a player. When it was beneficial to him to sell books by selling everyone else out. So to summarize, he was a lying cheater then a back-stabbing rat. Now he's a bumbling moron.

This.

Id applaud him if he came out and saud 'i feel guilty, this is what i did.' But per his own admission, he felt baseball blackballed him, and wrote his book to stir the pot...and he did so after he threatened he would write a book if he couldnt get a job in baseball anymore.

He told the truth after he was done as a player. When it was beneficial to him to sell books by selling everyone else out. So to summarize, he was a lying cheater then a back-stabbing rat. Now he's a bumbling 9-fingered moron. 

fixed.

He told the truth after he was done as a player. When it was beneficial to him to sell books by selling everyone else out. So to summarize, he was a lying cheater then a back-stabbing rat. Now he's a bumbling moron. 

He actually started yapping about it while he played.   He started talking about HGH and its beneficial properties while still actively playing and argued that hormones being natural shouldn't be banned.  That led almost directly to his being blackballed.   So, while he may have become a whistle blower AFTER he got shafted, he is the person who brought HGH to the forefront while an active player.