• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?

Stradling, I know your area is the OC but have any word on when the In-n-out in Cerritos will be done? The decision to put one there must have been interesting as there is an In-n-out in Norwalk only about a mile and a half away.

I've heard it's going to be built and I know the location, just off the 605 at Alondra? I think that's the street. The spot use to be some round restaurant. It was too good of a location to pass up even though one of our oldest stores (store #14) is right around the corner. My guess is right around summer for opening. That was my area the last four years.

That is because you are a terrorist who doesn't like good things.  There are few things better than Hot Pastrami from the Hat.

listen - i once had a pastrami sandwich on an airplane because they were out of fruit plates. i have thusly concluded that all pastrami tastes exactly like the pastrami on air canada #7163 from vancouver to LA. i therefore never ever need to try pastrami again.

besides, i think corned beef tastes better than pastrami.

That was before my time. I can tell you these days we go after copy cats hard here in the states and around the rest of the world. We actually have a team that does cook outs in other countries to protect our patents and intellectual property.

So we are not going to be seeing any In-N-Outbertos any time soon?

Simi Valley

Moorpark locations for me.

I'll grab a cheeseburger after class today thanks to this thread. But I do like the Habbit better.

The Hat isn't bad we have one here in Simi. Drive through always takes ****ing forever! No joke 10 minute wait even if you are the only one in line.

Habbit>InNOut>The Hat