• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?

Got beer is right. The freshness of ingredients is on of the keys to how good the product is. And I believe even the ice cream isn't frozen until the mix is frozen in the milk shaker making for a fantastic shake.

Jay, you are exactly right, the distribution of product in a drive thru and walk in store is vastly different. Two different animals. The whole dynamic changes with a large percentage of your guests driving cars. Getting that many more meals out is tough. Not to mention a whole other aspect of guest safety with that many vehicles on property. Ever see a short line in an INO drive thru? Me either.ino delivers the goods in a complicated dynamic better than anyone.

There's nothing like a big mac from time to time.

I don't go to fast food places very often.  I'm a brown-bagger most days.  My brother-in-law was bringing the kids over to our house the other day and said hey we're going to McDonalds do you want anything?  (For some reason kids love McDonalds maybe it's the happy meals).

Big Mac and fries tasted good.

I am an iced tea drinker, and In-N-outs iced tea is excellent.

Here is something I don't understand: Asians love tea. They know tea. When you hear "tea," you think "Asian." So why is it that every Asian owned establishment uses that shit fake tea from a machine (like Nestea)? I absolutely hate that junk.

Cost.

They are also cheaper than Jews. A lot of Asian places I go to have workers spying on customers with regards to sharing, charge extra if you don't finish all your food, and almost every takeout place I've been to has a sign on the drink dispenser charging for refills.

never been to a 5 Guys and don't know where the closest one might be located.  i have no idea what i might be missing.

one of the things i enjoy most about INO is that i can order a grilled cheese without having to explain what that entails. you wouldn't believe the stuff places like mcdonalds and burger king have interpreted that to mean over the years. pure hilarity.

now, let's talk about those INO fries and how they can improve them . . . 

never been to a 5 Guys and don't know where the closest one might be located.  i have no idea what i might be missing.

one of the things i enjoy most about INO is that i can order a grilled cheese without having to explain what that entails. you wouldn't believe the stuff places like mcdonalds and burger king have interpreted that to mean over the years. pure hilarity.

now, let's talk about those INO fries and how they can improve them . . .

You have to order the fries "well" if you don't want wimpy soggy fries.

I don't know why in n out fries get so much hate. They taste good and are fresh....what's not to like. They taste like fries you would make at home yourself, instead of the ones at mcdonalds that look and taste like they were made in a printing press

They're too skinny and small while being cooked too short and are limp.

If you order them well done you are fine outside of the fact they are still cut way too small and you have to pick up 3-4 1/4" pieces at a time.