• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?

Many people don't actually know this but In-N-Out doesn't give a price break compared to buying items a la carte when you order a burger, drinks, and fries. That company must have made millions off of inattentive customers buying #1 combos etc. thinking there was actually a price break  :(

After I discovered this I figured I'd get back at 'em by only ever buying burgers, never high-margin menu items like fries or beverages, followed by occupying seats in their dining room for a lengthy period of time. With the price of beef these days they barely make any net profit off customers like me  :P

Edited by ScottLux

I like In-N-Out but I rarely have it, because at every damn location the line is at least six cars deep, and I'm an impatient man.  Every once in a while though the urge overwhelms me and I wait it out.

Yeah usually the long line in the drive through keeps me away as well. But when I go I visit the location at Harbor Bl. and the 405 freeway in CM.

In N Out needs to improve or move the Hollywood branch.  Parking and drive through is way too small for that place.  

Oh, and went to Counter last night.  It wasn't packed, but at least 60% full.  On the way home, drove by Five Guys.  It was about right, only saw about 5 guys in there, including the workers.

The one in Arcadia on Santa Anita and Colorado had major traffic issues but nothing they could do about it.  Lunch and dinner time the line of cars would be 25 deep down Santa Anita and 10 deep down Colorado.  The other businesses on the street would put up signs saying not to block their driveway, must have sucked for them.  When I was in HS even though it was 5 minutes away I couldn't get lunch there because it would take 45 minutes to get my food.  But I had friends that worked there so on the weekends I would go by, buy a #1, they would give me like a 4x4 and a bag full of fries so that was cool.  It was more than a decade ago though so don't worry, Strad.

I grew up just down the street from the one on Lower Azusa and Doreen in Temple City, it was one of the first INOs.  It was almost never crowded.  Ate there all the time.

In N Out needs to improve or move the Hollywood branch. Parking and drive through is way too small for that place.

Oh, and went to Counter last night. It wasn't packed, but at least 60% full. On the way home, drove by Five Guys. It was about right, only saw about 5 guys in there, including the workers.

Yea we have a handful of stores that fall into the category of, "nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded."