• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?

The Fazolis closest closed and ironically changed into a 5 Guys. I liked Fazolis....nothing mind blowing, but being able to get decent Italian fast was solid.

Top 3 would be some combo of:

Miguels Jr. (good call Strad)

Del Taco

Popeyes

I could easily transplant Chik-fil-a into this on any day.

1. Farmer Boys

2. The Hat

3. Del Taco (can't think of any good mexican fast food places. Better than nothig)

Farmer Boys is good, didn't know there were any in So Cal.  My biggest problem with them is how long it takes to get food.  I swear they go out back and butcher the cow before they make the burgers.

Farmer Boys is good, didn't know there were any in So Cal. My biggest problem with them is how long it takes to get food. I swear they go out back and butcher the cow before they make the burgers.

An INO burger takes four minutes to cook. Farmer Boys patties are thicker so it probably takes six full minutes to cook your burger. So if it takes more than ten minutes that might be excessive, depending on the amount of business.

Stradling and I were in North Dakota recently doing some top secret black ops ninja shit and decided to try a chain called Culvers. Stradling had heard of it before and had heard good reviews. They served what they called a "butter burger". Was sort of a hybrid ground beef shredded beef patty that was fried, crispy on the edges, in butter. I had the double mushroom swiss(I was undercover) and really liked it. If they had one in Valley City we would have gone again. They are sort of a open all day burger/frozen custard joint reminded me of a Sonic, Rally or A&W store. Anyone else familiar with Culvers?