• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?

Lazy shitheads. All they need to do is let the fries sit in the fryer an extra minute or two.

I wonder how many fryers they have. If they have only two or three and they are busy, I could see why they would choose not to. We wouldn't say no, but I could see how they could make that poor decision. Also, I have heard their portions of fries are huge, so once again, limited space in the fryers and they don't want to make the rest of the customers wait. It is also the reason they are limp to begin with. That and the fact that if they don't spend a TON of money on quality fryers, then when you drop a huge amount of fries down at the same time into the oil, the temp on a lousy commercial fryer will go from 350 to 270 degrees right away. Ok, I am boring you now.

I wonder how many fryers they have. If they have only two or three and they are busy, I could see why they would choose not to. We wouldn't say no, but I could see how they could make that poor decision. Also, I have heard their portions of fries are huge, so once again, limited space in the fryers and they don't want to make the rest of the customers wait. It is also the reason they are limp to begin with. That and the fact that if they don't spend a TON of money on quality fryers, then when you drop a huge amount of fries down at the same time into the oil, the temp on a lousy commercial fryer will go from 350 to 270 degrees right away. Ok, I am boring you now.

No, you're right. But if I remember correctly they have the fryers (popular national chain) and they make everything to order and don't put the fries under heat lamps.

Not to get to into it Brandon, but those fryers whether they are alto sham or hobart or any of the others, well they still aren't set up for mass volume of an INO, Chick Fil A, or a busy, busy rush at certain places. My guess is a place like Chick Fil A, does what we do. We get the fryer then we improve it on our end make sure it keeps up. We have to do that with fryers, grills, refrigeration, slicers, and soda heads. Also our water filtration system.

Moorpark is Kraproom backwards

I did the math. His story checks out

If you expand all the contractions, the McDonald's slogan "I'm Lovin' it" is actaully an anagram for "Ailing Vomit".

Edited by ScottLux

This is especially true if they're using frozen potatoes that haven't been thawed to at least refrigerator temperature. (I'm not familiar enough with Five Guys to know what their story is on that). Also if they offer an assortment of options like Onion Rings, diffferent styles of fries etc. with a limited number of fryers I could understand how the staff would want to cut corners on "well done" requests to make life easier. Stores are usually a lot more obliging of special requests during slow hours. 

Anyone from Southern California not saying del taco is a sellout.

Every time I eat del taco I get the runs.  And i'm not kidding.  My theory is, it's a spice they use, but no one else uses.  Or the meat is of some animal that doesn't agree with me.  I would like to think it's the spice, but wouldn't discount the meat.

I love Chipotle but it is pretty one dimensional for me. Beans, Rice, Cheese, hot sauce and meat.

I love Del's fries. 

Pinto beans, sour cream, fajita veggies, steak/chicken lots of cheese and medium salsa.  I could eat it 5 times a week.  In fact when I worked next to one I did eat it 5 times a week.

Pinto beans, sour cream, fajita veggies, steak/chicken lots of cheese and medium salsa.  I could eat it 5 times a week.  In fact when I worked next to one I did eat it 5 times a week.

I don't like sour cream or fajita veggies or chunky salsa. Love chipotle but I always get the same thing