• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?

Anyone from Southern California not saying del taco is a sellout.

i used to eat at del taco, but their selections were limited for me. what i really liked from them was the quesadilla. they used to put green chilies in it and it was fantastic. don't know when they stopped doing that, but it was a mistake to remove the chilies. outside of that, their food is very blah to me. i also haven't lived very close to one for quite a while, so it's an effort to get to one these days. i'd rather go somewhere else, like taco bell.

i used to eat at del taco, but their selections were limited for me. what i really liked from them was the quesadilla. they used to put green chilies in it and it was fantastic. don't know when they stopped doing that, but it was a mistake to remove the chilies. outside of that, their food is very blah to me. i also haven't lived very close to one for quite a while, so it's an effort to get to one these days. i'd rather go somewhere else, like taco bell.

go back to del.taco, ask for the cheese quesadilla with jalapenos added

its good

Picking up dinner from the In N' Out in Costa Mesa tonight. It has two drive thru's so it should only take about an hour. 

I'll be having a #1 animal style and the wife will have the grilled cheese. I'll keep you guys updated.

Just tell Stradling what you want. He'll make sure a hot 17 year old white chick is in the parking lot waiting for you with your food.