• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

This thread certainly delivers. There is as much fighting in here as there is between Hamas and Israel, how fitting. The only difference is according to Blargs link, its been over 25 hours since the last time Israel has been bombed, while in here, Blarg and Flop keeping bombing and because of that we are all victims. jerks.

This thread certainly delivers. There is as much fighting in here as there is between Hamas and Israel, how fitting. The only difference is according to Blargs link, its been over 25 hours since the last time Israel has been bombed, while in here, Blarg and Flop keeping bombing and because of that we are all victims. jerks.

Interesting that you would request a Scud to come your way.

Now you are backtracking.  If you are not careful, you will never get another job in Hollywood.

how exactly does asking about the dead children quote lead you to terrorist or me backtracking?

thats a hell of a leap, hope you didnt hurt yourself

i mean you cant possible be assuming that every one of these kids thats dying is a terrorist, right?  or can you?

you should take them both out back and give them one of your fake jenny finch pitches right in the jewels. if it works there, then maybe you need to head over to the israel-gaza border and start picking them off, two by two.

I guess it isn't just about having a Palestinian state.  I don't really blame them but it kind of negates the argument they have used against Israel and why it had to be that exact area to have a country.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1461098/palestinians-offered-state-five-times-the-size-of-palestine-by-egyptian-president-abbas-rejects/

the Palestinians do not want a state, they want Israel. 

This will not be solved people... any myths you might have in your head on how to solve this you can just put them aside.. been going on since before likely anyone reading this was born, and will be after we are dead unless one of them destroys the other.

As i said before what started it really doesn't matter anymore,,, the constant tit for tat and other such nonsense as we've seen recently from both sides has been the same old same old forever.

Both sides are to blame, both sides are culpable, both sides are guilty of transgressions.   The rest is just propaganda.   No, that isnt anti-semetic, that isnt pro hammas / plo / insertnameofnextexteemistgrouphere ...   thats truth.

the Palestinians do not want a state, they want Israel. 

This will not be solved people... any myths you might have in your head on how to solve this you can just put them aside.. been going on since before likely anyone reading this was born, and will be after we are dead unless one of them destroys the other.

As i said before what started it really doesn't matter anymore,,, the constant tit for tat and other such nonsense as we've seen recently from both sides has been the same old same old forever.

Both sides are to blame, both sides are culpable, both sides are guilty of transgressions.   The rest is just propaganda.   No, that isnt anti-semetic, that isnt pro hammas / plo / insertnameofnextexteemistgrouphere ...   thats truth.

"men may cry peace! peace! but there is no peace."

I guess it isn't just about having a Palestinian state.  I don't really blame them but it kind of negates the argument they have used against Israel and why it had to be that exact area to have a country.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1461098/palestinians-offered-state-five-times-the-size-of-palestine-by-egyptian-president-abbas-rejects/

this story doesn't appear to have legs but yeah I don't know if they would jump at the chance to move elsewhere.