• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

This is the first time in my life that the narrative on this isn’t completely controlled by the Zionist perspective.  I mean it very much is in the mainstream media, but the mainstream media is more and more irrelevant these days.  Biden could stop all of this right now.  He won’t but he could.  Fucking scum.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, cals said:

And why exactly does the MSM expound a Zionist agenda?

I know what you’re getting at and what I’ll say is that one could say all Zionists are Jews but not all Jews are Zionists.  But that’s not even true really.   Many of the most fervent Zionists in this country are evangelical Christians.  And there is no shortage of Jews who vehemently oppose Zionism.  Anyway, yes.  Many Jews are in media.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Why do you think so ?

Because most of the democrats in office will likely side with Israel but the farther left progressives will side with Hamas and Palestine. It will be interesting to see what develops out of this. I think everyone knows that it’s Iran and not the Palestinians that are backing Hamas in these attacks. 

23 minutes ago, Toby Flenderson said:

Because most of the democrats in office will likely side with Israel but the farther left progressives will side with Hamas and Palestine. It will be interesting to see what develops out of this. I think everyone knows that it’s Iran and not the Palestinians that are backing Hamas in these attacks. 

There are a handful of “progressive” members of Congress that will at least acknowledge the humanity of Palestinians.  I think maybe less then 10 would actually be willing to rebuke Israel.  You are correct that most of the Democrats will never utter a word against Israelis regardless of how egregious their crimes are.  Which is what we’ve seen.  

opinion in the last 10 years or so has moved slightly towards a more sympathetic feeling for the Palestinians and that trend will probably continue. That said,  the American general public is still largely militantly pro Israel.   Decade after decade of pro Israel propaganda doesn’t disappear over night.  Anyway, the Democratic Party is rock solid for the zionists.  They don’t give a shit what the base thinks.  They don’t about anything else and they certainly won’t about this.  I don’t think it’ll be as problematic as you think. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 minutes ago, cals said:

At least Jews that are Zionists are rooting for their hometown team.  Christians Zionists are like rooting for the Yankees to win their team gets the first round draft pick.  A Latino 5 tool player named Jesus.

Well they need the Jews to all burn in hell fire so they get their book of revelations end times.  So they do have a bit of a self serving interest in it. 

11 minutes ago, cals said:

Maybe it’s that douchebags with curly sideburns and wallet chains (or whatever those things are) are stealing their land.

What’s great about those guys is that a lot of them have been in Israel maybe ten years often less.  They’re from fucking Long Island.  Really loved the “birth right” trips.  

1 minute ago, cals said:

I prefer the Grimm Brothers, personally.  Their stories aren’t as preachy.

I can see where it wouldn't interfere with being a lawyer, not having to have those ethical dilemmas to keep you up at night.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s not.  We give the Israelis 3.5 billion a year.  No strings attached.  Very cool imo. 

With that kind of dough you would think they would have conquered the Palestinian state and evicted the Gaza Strip of it's residents. 

George Mcfly Slacker GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

22 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Crazy technology. 

image.jpeg

Some hamas rockets have got through.  I understand that many hit Ashdod tonight. The tech is something but not a full shield.  Against more sophisticated Iranian weapons its effectiveness would likely dramatically decrease.   Anyway.  It is something.  

Edited by UndertheHalo