• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I guess my question is what prevents them from living amongst the Jews? I know Jews aren’t perfect but I prefer their company to crazy Muslims 

Nothing is preventing them as far as I know. I know a handful of Palestinian Christians who call themselves Israeli as their parents were/are Israeli citizens.

33 minutes ago, failos said:

Nothing is preventing them as far as I know. I know a handful of Palestinian Christians who call themselves Israeli as their parents were/are Israeli citizens.

The Palestinians have basically become the Muslim equivalent to blacks in the Democrat Party. There is ample land and opportunity for Muslim nations to welcome them. However, a successful outcome is not what the Muslim nations are seeking. Just like the Democrats, Muslim leaders need an oppressed group to distract from their corruption and stir up anti western hate on demand

I hate innocent people have been caught in the middle.  At some point Palestinians need to fight and win or move on. You can't fault Israel for defending and developing their land as they see fit. Europe is full of Iraqi and Syrian refugees that found a way out. Hell for that matter, there is no shortage of under developed Sub Saharan Nations. I imagine it would be much easier to kick their ass and start a country vs dueling with a Divine power.

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

The Palestinians have basically become the Muslim equivalent to blacks in the Democrat Party. There is ample land and opportunity for Muslim nations to welcome them. However, a successful outcome is not what the Muslim nations are seeking. Just like the Democrats, Muslim leaders need an oppressed group to distract from their corruption and stir up anti western hate on demand

Other countries in the Middle East don’t even want Palestinians. They need/deserve their own country. You sound like an ignorant asshole.

9 minutes ago, failos said:

Other countries in the Middle East don’t even want Palestinians. They need/deserve their own country. You sound like an ignorant asshole.

That was my point especially the Muslims in Palestine. The Islamic Nations just use them for propaganda. I can't say they deserve their own country. This does sound cold but the reality is land rights only exists if you can defend them. I don't buy into the " I was born here so I have an infinite claim to the land." Israel today is much different than it was even in 1947. The Jews have developed the land and water once again flows through the desert as promised. Most of the land wasn't all that valuable in 1947. The Native Americans have made the same ownership claim about New York City. Do you really think the Indians would have built a metropolis?  I can understand Palestinians will never be fans of Israel. However, at some point they must win or accept defeat and the ass whippings that come with it. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

That was my point especially the Muslims in Palestine. The Islamic Nations just use them for propaganda. I can't say they deserve their own country. This does sound cold but the reality is land rights only exists if you can defend them. I don't buy into the " I was born here so I have an infinite claim to the land." Israel today is much different than it was even in 1947. The Jews have developed the land and water once again flows through the desert as promised. Most of the land wasn't all that valuable in 1947. The Native Americans have made the same ownership claim about New York City. Do you really think the Indians would have built a metropolis?  I can understand Palestinians will never be fans of Israel. However, at some point they must win or accept defeat and the ass whippings that come with it. 

You’re right about Muslim countries using them as propaganda. All talk no action. I think they deserve their own country, but their problem is that they will never be satisfied with any land they’re given and that’s partially why they’re in this situation today. It’s tricky, because the people are largely innocent. Hamas and the PLO have been fucking them over for years.

Having said that I can’t comprehend how anyone can defend Israel. They are a bunch of greedy fucks leeching money from other countries. They don’t deserve a cent of US tax payer money. 

Edited by failos

8 minutes ago, failos said:

You’re right about Muslim countries using them as propaganda. All talk no action. I think they deserve their own country, but their problem is that they will never be satisfied with any land they’re given and that’s partially why they’re in this situation today. It’s tricky, because the people are largely innocent. Hamas and the PLO have been fucking them over for years.

Having said that I can’t comprehend how anyone can defend Israel. They are a bunch of greedy fucks leeching money from other countries. They don’t deserve a cent of US tax payer money. 

I don't see why then on muslims wouldn't side with Israel and kick the muslims out. I am pretty sure peace could be reached if the muslims were removed. I can see your argument on tax money going to Israel. I support them for religious reasons but not everyone shares my beliefs. That said, Israel is the one nation we support that takes an active role in their defense. Nato and Korea are just a few we have funded with no real return on our investment. 

Palestine is a prime example why Americans should value our freedoms. Libs in here constantly downplay freedom without taking in the price that was paid. From the peasants that first boarded those three little boats to the Soldier who stands ready tonight,  a lot of blood and personal sacrifice paid for our freedom. War is an ugly thing. Japan challenged our freedom and we sent two powerful messages to them and the world. We established a heavy price for fucking with our freedom and Israel attempts to do the same. They are surrounded by 130 million people who despise them to the core. They can't waste opportunity worrying about too many civilian casualties or optics. Anything Israel shells out is far more humane than the actions by the Ottoman Empire and the Muslim dictators. No nation is perfect but for some reason America and Israel are the only nations which perfection is the standard applied for judgement.

Rockets from another country fired amid Israel-Hamas battle12

After more than a week of fighting, appeals by major powers for calm and a growing number of casualties, the conflict between Israel and Hamas continued to intensify Tuesday amid reports of rockets also being launched from Lebanon.

"On Monday 17 May at around 1130pm, UNIFIL detected firing of rockets from general area Rashaya Al Foukhar north of Kfar Chouba in s. Lebanon," the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon tweeted, according to the Washington Post. "IDF [Israeli Defense Forces] returned artillery fire directed at location from where the rocket originated."

Israel said the half a dozen from southern Lebanon rockets never reached Israeli territory and it is unclear what group was behind the launches. The New York Times reported that Hamas has fired 3,350 missiles and killed nine civilians in Israel, and at least one soldier. 

7 hours ago, cals said:

You guys understand that Israel keeps expanding into Palestinian lands and that’s much of the problem?  

So “if Palestine laid down its arms” there wouldn’t be peace.  There would be more douchebag settlements/stolen land.

Sorry Tank but that Christian fw:fw:fw Facebook meme is just Jewish/Zionist propaganda.

sorry, cals, not buying it. all of those neighboring nations are determined to eliminate israel, not just defeat them. meme or not (i've never seen it as a meme), the essence of my statement is not wrong. their neighbors won't be satisfied until israel is wiped off the face of the earth.

18 minutes ago, cals said:

Tank, the Israelis don't like you.  They use Christians to get what they want.  I know you guys kind of do the same, but don't think they are your friends or anything.  They laugh at you Christians behind your back.

Yes, the Palestinians and Hamas love us more 

2 hours ago, cals said:

Tank, the Israelis don't like you.  They use Christians to get what they want.  I know you guys kind of do the same, but don't think they are your friends or anything.  They laugh at you Christians behind your back.

Thanks for the heads up. This will probably make me change my Festivus plans with them in December.

11 hours ago, cals said:

You guys understand that Israel keeps expanding into Palestinian lands and that’s much of the problem?  

So “if Palestine laid down its arms” there wouldn’t be peace.  There would be more douchebag settlements/stolen land.

Sorry Tank but that Christian fw:fw:fw Facebook meme is just Jewish/Zionist propaganda.

What is the starting point for land ownership rights? When discussing America the intellectuals like to start around 1492. With Palestinians sometime in the 1900s. 

1 minute ago, cals said:

We rightfully stole our land like real men.  Israel had tougher people steal the Palestinian lands for them after WWII.

I can agree with first part. I have a lot more respect for Israel once they did attain the land. They do the majority of their on fighting. The damn South Koreans are still sitting around with their thumb up their ass. Israel was fighting wars in a matter of days. 70 years later and South Korea couldn't defeat the Watusis

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Israel is like the nerdy kid on the team with the really expensive glove and bat.  The Palestinians are playing with sticks and rocks.  Of course they look like badasses when the other kids don’t even have cleats.  By the way, our tax dollars bought the expensive glove and bat.

Not always.

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Israel is like the nerdy kid on the team with the really expensive glove and bat.  The Palestinians are playing with sticks and rocks.  Of course they look like badasses when the other kids don’t even have cleats.  By the way, our tax dollars bought the expensive glove and bat.

I can understand people being against our tax dollars going to Israel. We have spent quite a bit more money and lives saving the Europeans. No doubt Israel isn't a perfect friend either. However, I prefer them to crazy ass muslims. The Muslims have been nothing but an ignorant war driven civilization since Mohamed raped his first child

1 minute ago, cals said:

I appreciate that they keep their women under control.  Ours don’t know how to shut their fucking mouths.  So I respect them for that, at least.

That is true. The downside is women are solely for breeding and most of the men are ass fucking little boys on the side. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

That is true. The downside is women are solely for breeding and most of the men are ass fucking little boys on the side. 

In retrospect, this could have been the root cause of the Crusades. Maybe the beef wasn't over land or religion and was more about tight assholes