• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

They are lacking semiconductor chips just to run the tablet attached.  Dealer I went to had no new regular F-150's.   I have a 2016 Escape with low miles I own and they tried to hold it ransom when I told them I am not trading it in. They are hurting for inventory right now. They have acres of trucks with no brain. 

Makes me wonder if they will over pay me for my 2006 F-150 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I was squirting Covid out of my dick back when you were eating take out in the restaurant parking lot and dousing your hands with sanitizer.

This is a very very well crafted sentence. You should close shop for the day.

18 hours ago, cals said:

You know for a couple of freedom loving, media doubting patriots it’s odd to me when you don’t know you’re being manipulated by the MSM.  

I don't think the MSM is for Israel today. There are a few establishment Dems that are somewhat pro Israel but those numbers have declined over the years. The Jews are pretty damn dumb for continuing to vote Dem.

I am sure innocent Palestinians have been harmed by Israel over the years but the root cause of the violence has been Palestinian Arabs. Israel has developed land and technology that far exceeds any Muslim nation in the region. Nobody is questioning the land rights of the Muslims. Islam is a very young religion and current Muslim nations are not much older than modern Israel. I argue Palestinian Arabs dropped the ball when the Ottoman Empire fell. They failed to join the new muslim nations or were defeated in their attempt to claim their land. At some point, Palestinians must accept defeat or take their ass whippings. Native Americans were some of the most uneducated people of their time and even they knew when to surrender. 

3 hours ago, cals said:

I was squirting Covid out of my dick back when you were eating take out in the restaurant parking lot and dousing your hands with sanitizer.

Kind of reminds me of Moe Greene:

'I'm Moe Greene! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders'

4 hours ago, cals said:

No, but Gabbard is an attention whore. 

To me, at least, it doesn't feel like her contrarian viewpoints are anything but just being a self-promoter and a douchebag.

She's very Hawaiian,

I'd join her garage band. 

Employees at Amazon, Google and Apple have voiced support for Palestinians in public posts and letters and are asking their employers to do the same.

The open letters came before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced a cease-fire between the Israeli Defense Force and Hamas, ending an 11-day conflict that left at least 243 Palestinians and a dozen Israelis dead, according to The Associated Press. 

A coalition of Amazon employees pushing the tech giant to become more climate-friendly called Amazon Employees for Climate Justice said the company was "complicit in state killings and human rights abuses" in a series of Friday tweets.

The coalition also noted that Amazon and Google signed a $1 billion contract with Israel in April to provide cloud services to the country, as Reuters first reported, which they said is "part of a pattern of militarization that has included contracts with the US military, ICE and federal and state policing agencies."

"Amazon workers didn't sign up to work on projects that support militaries and policing forces. We didn't sign up to be complicit in state killings and human rights abuses in the US, Israel, and around the world," the employees tweeted. "No one is free until all of us are free. Our liberation is bound up with each other. Racism, Islamophobia, and Antisemitism has no place in our world and in our movements."

Amazon did not immediately respond to an inquiry from FOX Business.

A group of Jewish employees at Google were more demanding in a letter to their employer.

"We as Jews do not endorse the views of those who have written to you seeking to garner support for exclusively pro-Israel and pro-Zionist actions," the coalition wrote. "We object to the conflation of Israel with the Jewish people, affirm that anti-Zionism is not antisemitism, and implore leadership to take the following actions."

The group went on demand that the company "fund relief for Palestinians affected by military violence"; "make a company-wide statement recognizing the violence in Palestine and Israel" and "affirm Google’s commitment to human rights," among other requests.

Google also did not immediately respond to an inquiry from FOX Business.

The Apple Muslim Association (AMA) also wrote a letter directly to CEO Tim Cook, first published in tech news outlet The Verge.

"We are Muslims at Apple have enjoyed … privilege — to work for a great company that has led the way not only on products, but on human rights issues," the group of Muslim Apple employees wrote. "We in the AMA have expressed our solidarity and will continue to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our Black and Brown communities in their fight for justice and equity."

The AMA went on to request Apple "makes clear, internally and externally, that we believe that Palestinian lives matter"; "makes clear that, as determined by the United Nations, millions of Palestinian people currently suffer under an illegal occupation"; and "DOES NOT make any statement referring to ‘both sides.’"

Apple did not immediately respond to an inquiry from FOX Business.

The demands come as large U.S. companies increasingly take definitive stances on political issues ranging from immigration to voting laws to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot in public statements.

Do you agree that the employees should be able to voice their politics at work?

Does the company have the right to let these people go if it disrupts the production of the company?

Or brings animosity to the company?