• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

9 hours ago, notherhalo said:

will a missile hit the US carrier?  what then

there is a massive amount of rockets to deplete Iron Dome, will there be something bigger behind it?

will cells now in the US, funded by Iran get to work?

If the US gets involved, and China goes for Taiwan, will we opt out of that one?

If Iran, Iraq and Syria agree to let the Taliban through, how will those tens of thousands of troops factor in?

lots of wildcards, maybe most wont happen but it just takes one

Russia invades Ukraine.  Check.

Middle east invades Israel.  Check.

China invades Taiwan.  Pending.

WW3 initiated.  Loading.

It's the perfect time to do it.  US and Europe has already used their spare and some main munitions on Ukraine.  Taliban is stronger, but more importantly ISIS isn't gone just in the shadows, and powers in Iran may use war to keep power. China's economy is slowing down, so shifting to war supplies would be easy, plus their leader is also in the hot seat.  US is already running with huge debt, with a depleted military, and unlike WW2, I doubt the teens-40's will be signing up to enlist to defend the world. 

18 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Media calls Hamas killers "militants" and say they have a "cause". L.A. Times bemoans the "cycle of violence" and the Israeli "occupation".

Not a clue. 260 young people at a party gunned down, yeah that's appropriate.

Make no mistake, the American left is on the side of Hamas in this one. 

You Christian Zionists, you understand the Israelis think you are fucking morons right?  I understand you think they need to be there so Jesus can come back, but understand they despise you.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/03/video-of-ultra-orthodox-jews-spitting-by-christians-in-jerusalem-sparks-outrage

Just now, cals said:

You Christian Zionists, you understand the Israelis think you are fucking morons right?  I understand you think they need to be there so Jesus can come back, but understand they despise you.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/03/video-of-ultra-orthodox-jews-spitting-by-christians-in-jerusalem-sparks-outrage

It’s funny, I’ve seen posts complaining about the Hamas guy saying insane genocidal things, but I guess they missed all the comments from the various settler fascists who are literally in the Israeli cabinet.  Not like agriculture minister.  the security minister.  Anyway fs79 might be shocked by their thoughts on Christians and arabs regardless of their faith.  Not particularly different from the Hamas guy.  

Fundamentally.  The Israeli settler movement -extreme right wing ethno nationalists- have succeeded in steering Israeli policy away from a settlement with the Palestinians and towards their genocidal greater Israel biblical fantasy. Some of you guys like to pretend all of this just came out of the blue over night two days ago.  But it’s just not the case.  You can keep up the fantasies or grapple with the truth.  The people who killed Rabin are running Israel.  Their policies have resulted in this.  I’d say it’s obviously failed to make Israel safer.  But give them their way and they will just keep on doing this.  

and please.  For the love of god.  Stop pretending you’re under threat.  Here in the United States, Palestinians are a threat to you.  Stop fucking making everything in the world about you.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

29 minutes ago, cals said:

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Fundamentally.  The Israeli settler movement -extreme right wing ethno nationalists- have succeeded in steering Israeli policy away from a settlement with the Palestinians and towards their genocidal greater Israel biblical fantasy. Some of you guys like to pretend all of this just came out of the blue over night two days ago.  But it’s just not the case.  You can keep up the fantasies or grapple with the truth.  The people who killed Rabin are running Israel.  Their policies have resulted in this.  I’d say it’s obviously failed to make Israel safer.  But give them their way and they will just keep on doing this.  

and please.  For the love of god.  Stop pretending you’re under threat.  Here in the United States, Palestinians are a threat to you.  Stop fucking making everything in the world about you.  

I duno man, your posts are practically a terrorist attack on some of the members of this board.