• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

I love how you America First MAGAs can set aside that world view but only for Israel.  My God if that doesn’t make you understand how brainwashed you are then let’s try this…

I’d like all of you to pull your pants down and look at your penises.

If you see this, then congratulations, your father was smart enough not to fall for Jewish propaganda.

IMG_8898.jpeg

But if your penis looks like this, I’m sorry, but your genitals have been mutilated in the name of Judaism.

IMG_8898.jpeg

And your Jewish overlords have already given you the canned (and bullshit) responses to defend your deformed weiners.  Understand only the USA, Israel and the Muslim world defile their cocks in such a manner and no other Christian majority country in the world does this.  Not Europe, not Asia, not Latin America, not Australia, not sub-Saharan Africa.

So congrats on your deformed Jew dicks and remember to call your dads tomorrow and remind him how fucking retarded he is.

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It appears @cals is proud of his anteater. 

Also I’m sorry your in-laws forced you to mutilate your sons.  That’s really awful.  And honestly I’m sorry that happened to you (and them).  The fact that still occurs in America is disgusting.  I know we disagree about a lot of things, but this one I genuinely feel bad about.  Sorry.

41 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Egypt intelligence official says Israel ignored repeated warnings of ‘something big’

Conspiracy theorist in me says that Israel let it happen to gain support of the world, when the world was politically stepping away from Israel before the attacks.

This isn't really a conspiracy theory. There are folks in the Israeli government who want to murder every last Palestinian, and this gives them the opportunity to do that.

52 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Egypt intelligence official says Israel ignored repeated warnings of ‘something big’

Conspiracy theorist in me says that Israel let it happen to gain support of the world, when the world was politically stepping away from Israel before the attacks.

Conspiracy theorist in me says Egypt hates Israel and is worried Gaza will be permanently cleared out with about 2 million refugees headed to Cairo.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Reading that Hamas have beheaded infants and burned children alive in front of their parents before executing the parents.

but there are no bad guys here, right guys?

Straight from The Playbook.  You really think that occurred?  I'm surprised we haven't heard about Hamas Concentration Camps or had the Diary of Some Israeli Girl in Hiding become a #1 bestseller.  It's undoubtedly coming. 

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Reading that Hamas have beheaded infants and burned children alive in front of their parents before executing the parents.

Taking a page from the ISIS handbook.

28 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Do you have a link, frogface, or are you referencing some reddit sub that only whack jobs visit?