• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Israeli chicks are hot. I bet the towel heads are terrified of getting shot by one.

Better chance of that than one of the Woody Allen types running around over there.

That said, Israeli chicks may be hot until about 30 but for some weird reason Jewish women become more and more Jewish looking the older they get.  By the time they’re 50 they all look like Barbara Streisand or Sarah Jessica Parker.  Hell, even Sarah Jessica Parker was kind of cute in Honeymoon in Vegas.  Now look at her.  *shudder*

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Nice response. Clearly you're blind to the hundreds of thousands of innocent people who have died at the hands of the U.S. imperial terror network.

You should leave this terrorist state so your conscious can be clear. Maybe Switzerland that fenced Nazi wealth stolen from the victims of their war and most of the despots since. Would that suit you?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-official-says-group-is-open-discussions-over-truce-with-israel-2023-10-09/

Oct 9 (Reuters) - A senior Hamas official said the group is open to discussions over a possible truce with Israel, having "achieved its targets."

Moussa Abu Marzouk told Al Jazeera in a phone interview that Hamas was open to "something of that sort" and "all political dialogues" when asked whether the Islamist group is willing to discuss a possible ceasefire.

Hamas may have "achieved it's targets" but Israel has a few achievements they want before they call game over. One of them is putting a bullet into Marzouks head and I think he knows it. 

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Well, if ever reparations were in order, I think that earns the front of the handout line.

It does? Seems like a majority of the worlds people have been shit on massively for the past 5000 years.

Word is those holocaust numbers are more inflated than USA covid death numbers.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Better chance of that than one of the Woody Allen types running around over there.

That said, Israeli chicks may be hot until about 30 but for some weird reason Jewish women become more and more Jewish looking the older they get.  By the time they’re 50 they all look like Barbara Streisand or Sarah Jessica Parker.  Hell, even Sarah Jessica Parker was kind of cute in Honeymoon in Vegas.  Now look at her.  *shudder*

image.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Damn I should have known that was some gay shit a loser dem white house staffer came up with.

::super jerk off emoji::

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wonder if Gal Gadot suffers the same fate? As of now she’s still pretty hot. I’m sure @Taylorwill bump this thread in 2035 so we can get the answer. 

It’s already happening to Natalie Portman.  Next up will be Mila Kunis.  Such a weird genetics thing.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

You should leave this terrorist state so your conscious can be clear. Maybe Switzerland that fenced Nazi wealth stolen from the victims of their war and most of the despots since. Would that suit you?

Every country's government is bad.