• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

23 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yeah the kids are innocent, but I would really like to see a similar post from you regarding innocents killed or displaced by the Israeli government...

It's all very sad, but also simply the consequences of most of these individuals own actions.

Yeah, fuck them innocents killed or displaced by the Israeli government.

(you're welcome)

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Nazi terrorist sympathizer. You and @Taylor are besties now. 

Your playbook has been exposed.  It’s exactly the same as calling someone who thinks maybe young people should wait until they’re adults to cut their dicks off as transphobic.

Jews aren’t victims.  Of course you all want us to think they are.  You can’t criticize victims.  By constantly claiming they’re victims they insulate themselves from criticism.  I mean it’s brilliant, but people are starting to figure it out.

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Depending on the type of rhetoric, let’s remember you can be critical of Israel and not be anti-Semitic, especially being called a Nazi. Same with Islam and religion in general.

No one should be above reproach.

All religious beliefs should be scrutinized.

Just now, Taylor said:

We're stopped in Utah right now and got DQ for dinner (don't hate). My wife tried the fry sauce. She was not impressed.

I can’t ever imagine going to Dairy Queen and getting something other than a dipped cone or blizzard 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I can’t ever imagine going to Dairy Queen and getting something other than a dipped cone or blizzard 

When it's 9 PM local time and you're on a long road trip, you take what you can get.

I did get a banana split Blizzard, and it was delicious.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

We're stopped in Utah right now and got DQ for dinner (don't hate). My wife tried the fry sauce. She was not impressed.

I don’t get fry sauce either. But then again, I’m not from here so I escaped the fry sauce indoctrination. To each their own.

Edited by Kevin

1 hour ago, cals said:

Your playbook has been exposed.  It’s exactly the same as calling someone who thinks maybe young people should wait until they’re adults to cut their dicks off as transphobic.

Jews aren’t victims.  Of course you all want us to think they are.  You can’t criticize victims.  By constantly claiming they’re victims they insulate themselves from criticism.  I mean it’s brilliant, but people are starting to figure it out.

Who said they were victims? They are going to kick some Hamas ass in the next few months. Just like they kicked the PLO's and Egypt, Jordan, Syria Saudi and Iraq's asses in the 6 days war. You don't fuck with Israeli Jews unless you want your chick peas crushed. 

43 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Who said they were victims? They are going to kick some Hamas ass in the next few months. Just like they kicked the PLO's and Egypt, Jordan, Syria Saudi and Iraq's asses in the 6 days war. You don't fuck with Israeli Jews unless you want your chick peas crushed. 

Whether you agree or disagree with with the politics of the situation Blarg is right. Israel is about to fuck some serious shit up. Gaza and Lebanon are currently in the crosshairs. We’ll see if Syria and Iran join the club. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I never heard of fry sauce until I moved to Idaho. I don't get it.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

It’s just like the basketball courts of Manhattan.  The only dudes the Jews can beat are the homeless people and kids with no shoes.  But hey, if that makes them feel like badasses, ok.

will a missile hit the US carrier?  what then

there is a massive amount of rockets to deplete Iron Dome, will there be something bigger behind it?

will cells now in the US, funded by Iran get to work?

If the US gets involved, and China goes for Taiwan, will we opt out of that one?

If Iran, Iraq and Syria agree to let the Taliban through, how will those tens of thousands of troops factor in?

lots of wildcards, maybe most wont happen but it just takes one

1 hour ago, notherhalo said:

will a missile hit the US carrier?  what then

there is a massive amount of rockets to deplete Iron Dome, will there be something bigger behind it?

will cells now in the US, funded by Iran get to work?

If the US gets involved, and China goes for Taiwan, will we opt out of that one?

If Iran, Iraq and Syria agree to let the Taliban through, how will those tens of thousands of troops factor in?

lots of wildcards, maybe most wont happen but it just takes one

one strategically placed domino will have to fall to set the rest of these in motion. 

no idea what that one domino is at the moment.