• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

Hamas and Palestinians could take a lesson Isis. Those fuckers carved out chunks of land in Iraq and Syria. They controlled small territories in a few more countries. If this conflict is truly about land and statehood, I advise them to take on Egypt, Jordan, or a weaker opponent of their choice. There isn't a lot of historical references to Palestinians prior to 1900 and the term itself primarily began in the 1950s

Auschwitz survivor, 97, receives anti-Semitic messages on TikTok: report

A 97-year-old Holocaust survivor received a series of hate-fueled messages on social media during the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, her family says, according to reports. 

Lily Ebert, one of the oldest users on TikTok, has an account where people can ask her questions about the Holocaust. She was a teenager when the Nazis deported her from her Hungarian hometown to Auschwitz, a camp where roughly a million Jews died. 

But Ebert's great-grandson, Dov Forman, said her pages were recently flooded with hate-fueled messages, including some praising Hitler.

"Over the past few days my great Grandmother (Auschwitz survivor) and I have continued to receive messages of hate on Tiktok and Twitter," Forman tweeted on May 16. "We will not allow this to stop us from educating about the horrors of the past, and what hatred can lead to. Hate only breeds hate."

16 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

This I what the inside of the F-150 Lightning actually looks like. 

View Photos of the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g36477338/2022-ford-f-150-lightning-specs-revealed-gallery/

2022-ford-f-150-lightning-215-1621455477.jpg

You would think with all the r&d that goes into these things, that someone would make it so the center console doesn't look like it was an afterthought.  It's like they said, hey, let's put this 12" tablet in the middle, even if it doesn't fit on the dash correctly.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

You would think with all the r&d that goes into these things, that someone would make it so the center console doesn't look like it was an afterthought.  It's like they said, hey, let's put this 12" tablet in the middle, even if it doesn't fit on the dash correctly.

That's how most new cars look now a days. They just basically attach a tablet. 

13 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's cheaper than I expected it to be but I don't think I'll ever own a pickup again. 

Ya the base is cheaper than I thought but just to get to the XLT version it climbs.  The pics are of a Platinum so that has a high sticker price I imagine.  I just got a Bronco and it is more around what I want to pay and I have a good generator so don't need a truck to pull into the house next time Ted goes to Cancun.  

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Ya the base is cheaper than I thought but just to get to the XLT version it climbs.  The pics are of a Platinum so that has a high sticker price I imagine.  I just got a Bronco and it is more around what I want to pay and I have a good generator so don't need a truck to pull into the house next time Ted goes to Cancun.  

$90,000+ for the platinum series 

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That's how most new cars look now a days. They just basically attach a tablet. 

They are lacking semiconductor chips just to run the tablet attached.  Dealer I went to had no new regular F-150's.   I have a 2016 Escape with low miles I own and they tried to hold it ransom when I told them I am not trading it in. They are hurting for inventory right now. They have acres of trucks with no brain. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

They are lacking semiconductor chips just to run the tablet attached.  Dealer I went to had no new regular F-150's.   I have a 2016 Escape with low miles I own and they tried to hold it ransom when I told them I am not trading it in. They are hurting for inventory right now. They have acres of trucks with no brain. 

Funny I just went to the local Ford dealer website to see what non electric F-150s were priced at and they only had 2 for sale. 

Honestly right now is about the best time to trade in/sell a used car about ever. I bought a used Ford Edge about two years ago and just traded it in roughly a month ago for the same price I bought it at.

6 minutes ago, Don said:

Honestly right now is about the best time to trade in/sell a used car about ever. I bought a used Ford Edge about two years ago and just traded it in roughly a month ago for the same price I bought it at.

Sometimes you find the person who just makes a good deal or some douche who thinks you are there so he can get those matching WaveRunners.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

It's like they said, hey, let's put this 12" tablet in the middle, even if it doesn't fit on the dash correctly.

It seems as if they're trying to copy the Tesla Model S.

When those cars first came out the thing I really disliked was the giant tablet.

Nobody needs that much information while they're driving. You're supposed to be watching the road.

tesla0024.jpg