• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

Just so you guys know what they are talking about when they say rockets, these are home made and cost about $800 to produce. They are not state of the art Tomohawks and have no aiming device other than tilt the stand slightly towards the border and light it up.

Most are fueled by a fertilizer mixture and some of the detonation by the same method, similar to the McVey explosive van. The payload is anything from steel ball bearings to nails. It has really no effect against armored military vehicles and only marginal damage to buildings but it does kill people in close proximity.

It is harassment for the most part but with a lethal payload and they launch them every single day, multiple times a day from backyards, schools, rooftops and the backs of pickup trucks. Any citizen of Gaza that tries to prevent Hamas from launching from their property is punished, oft times by death.

When Arch says they should just target the launch areas, that would cause far more civilian casualties than are currently taking place and the Hamas rebels would be long gone down the street before a retaliatory attack takes place. So all you end up doing is killing some shopkeeper or student or mother hanging laundry in the back yard.

The only true solutions are Israel launching a full invasion of Gaza and Palestine and taking out everyone associated with Hamas, the PA and anyone with an AK or bomb making materials in their home or business, then claiming all territories are now a collective of Israel and all are citizens and fall under Israeli law.

Or, the PA wipe their own asses for once and clean out Hamas while calling complete cease to any antagonism of Israel and form a true peace and economic alliance so both can coexist.

When I started this the last time a rocket was launched was 22 minutes ago and now it is within the last minute.

http://israelhasbeenrocketfreefor.com/

Edited by Eric Notti

Hey Eric, why don't you see if you can find one of those cool countdown websites that tracks every time the Israeli's assault the Palestinians.  Maybe you can also explain in detail how white phosphorus kills people.  Or how a modern air to ground munition works.  Im sure you'll enjoy doing this since your interested in fairness.

Nate, did you really just describe the Palestinians as possessing a military and being rebels ?

Some astounding stuff in this thread. Christ. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Lol @ assaults the Palestinians.  You mean assaults the aggressors that attacked them during cease fire.

What should I call them?  Scumbags?  Losers?  Worthless?  What do I call people that intentionally target women and children that represent the Palestinian's government "military"?  Didn't you say Hamas had a military wing?  What do you call the suicide bombers aligned to Hamas?

Hey Eric, why don't you see if you can find one of those cool countdown websites that tracks every time the Israeli's assault the Palestinians.  Maybe you can also explain in detail how white phosphorus kills people.  Or how a modern air to ground munition works.  Im sure you'll enjoy doing this since your interested in fairness.

Nate, did you really just describe the Palestinians as possessing a military and being rebels ?

Some astounding stuff in this thread. Christ. 

I understand your relatives are from the area and this is a hot topic for you but be honest, if the PA would flush themselves of the radicals there would not be any conflict between Palestine, Gaza and Israel. But every negotiation has been cancelled because a small band of complete assholes calling themselves Hamas (previously it was the PLO) does not want peace and does everything they can to force Israel and the PA from the table and back onto a battlefield.

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”

Golda Meir said this 40 years ago. The PA and Hamas have never understood it and so it goes on.

I understand your relatives are from the area and this is a hot topic for you but be honest, if the PA would flush themselves of the radicals there would not be any conflict between Palestine, Gaza and Israel. But every negotiation has been cancelled because a small band of complete assholes calling themselves Hamas (previously it was the PLO) does not want peace and does everything they can to force Israel and the PA from the table and back onto a battlefield.

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”

Golda Meir said this 40 years ago. The PA and Hamas have never understood it and so it goes on.

This comment, besides being false, is also incredibly one sided and unfair. Israel has been at least an equal contributor to the failure of negotiations, and thats being extremely generous.  Im not going to keep repeating what I have said over and over again. You refuse acknowledge the existence of any Israeli aggression or hostile act. Those acts which are at the very heart of this conflict.  It is an incredibly dishonest/ignorant position (i realize you probably think im being dishonest myself.).  As far as that quote goes.  Its racist as shit. The jews also apparently love their children more. As if the sole reason the conflict endures is because the Arabs just hate those Jews.  Golda Meir, born in the Ukraine.  Funny how she found her way to Palestine. 

Its funny how this thread sort of reflects the intractable nature of the conflict.  Opinions on this issue are so hardened.  Tragically it sort of shows why there seems to be no end in sight for this thing.  Poozy, Lou, and Eric. I hope you don't think I harbor any hostility towards you guys.  I really do not. Like I said when I first posted in this thread, I just thought I would share my perspective since its probably different from what you are use to. Hopefully I have made you at least consider looking at the conflict from a different angle. Im done with this thread because ive said all I have to say at this point. Go Angels !

Edited by UndertheHalo

No offense to Golda Meir, but noone ever forced anyone to kill children.  That was a choice.

Who made that choice first really doesnt matter anymore, what matters today is the propagation of the hatred that we as people seem to want to hold onto in the word today as some kind of badge of honor or defining trait.  Much like Racism in America as though we invited it or were the only example of it.

The rhetoric tossed around is just silly, there is no justification to the actions of either side anymore, this should have ended decades ago, and is being carries on by people that had nothing to do with the offense or reaction to it.. that is being taught to these children they claim to be so concerned about on both sides yet if they really cared they would stop teaching them to hate each other, plain and simple.

This comment, besides being false, is also incredibly one sided and unfair. Israel has been at least an equal contributor to the failure of negotiations, and thats being extremely generous.  Im not going to keep repeating what I have said over and over again. You refuse acknowledge the existence of any Israeli aggression or hostile act. Those acts which are at the very heart of this conflict.  It is an incredibly dishonest/ignorant position (i realize you probably think im being dishonest myself.).  As far as that quote goes.  Its racist as shit. The jews also apparently love their children more. As if the sole reason the conflict endures is because the Arabs just hate those Jews.  Golda Meir, born in the Ukraine.  Funny how she found her way to Palestine. 

Its funny how this thread sort of reflects the intractable nature of the conflict.  Opinions on this issue are so hardened.  Tragically it sort of shows why there seems to be no end in sight for this thing.  Poozy, Lou, and Eric. I hope you don't think I harbor any hostility towards you guys.  I really do not. Like I said when I first posted in this thread, I just thought I would share my perspective since its probably different from what you are use to. Hopefully I have made you at least consider looking at the conflict from a different angle. Im done with this thread because ive said all I have to say at this point. Go Angels !

Again, you want others to be against you and Palestine and make up assumptions. I never stated Israel was not part of the conflict nor were they not at times intractable in negotiations. But the bigger picture is terrorist acts to motivate political action is ethically wrong on so many levels and yet the Palestinians and the Arab world seem to embrace it when it serves their needs.

Loving ones children is not disingenuous and it is ridiculous to call racism simply because that is a multicultural area to start with. But one side straps bombs to children and sends them on errands for Allah while the other has to react to such morally perverse actions. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and read the accounts of Israeli schools being bombed and children slaughtered by the PLO, airlines hijacked and bodies dumped on the tarmac,even the Olympics, another proud moment for terrorism.

Palestine is not taking responsibility for terrorist acts other than as bragging rights that they did some atrocity because they are forced to stem Zionism. You cannot deny it and so it shames them as a people to be at war more with their own ethics than with their neighbor.

No offense to Golda Meir, but noone ever forced anyone to kill children.  That was a choice.

Who made that choice first really doesnt matter anymore, what matters today is the propagation of the hatred that we as people seem to want to hold onto in the word today as some kind of badge of honor or defining trait.  Much like Racism in America as though we invited it or were the only example of it.

The rhetoric tossed around is just silly, there is no justification to the actions of either side anymore, this should have ended decades ago, and is being carries on by people that had nothing to do with the offense or reaction to it.. that is being taught to these children they claim to be so concerned about on both sides yet if they really cared they would stop teaching them to hate each other, plain and simple.

I don't agree with you a lot, but I do right now. A+

Flop, I love your pacifist idiocy but obviously you don't understand philosophy and war.