• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What would you want if you caught Albert's 500th?

With Albert having many more milestones ahead, not sure how valuable 500 is. He will no doubt hit 600 and likely 700. Those will bring a bit more coin. Pujols game used stuff is expensive. If Albert gave him a hat he whore during the game, then that will have value. Also, Victor and Gubi said they'll throw in some game tickets and an interview in the booth at the Big A. Victor hinted that Mead might make something happen for his generosity.

Likely 700?!

I mean its in the realm of possibility. But I don't know about likely. Lets just hope he keeps hitting like this.

I'd ask for a signed photo of me with him an the HR ball.

I'd really hope the Angels organization isn't so cheap as to only give the fan who caught it a hat. I don't care how big a piece of baseball history a HR ball is, it still takes a lot of generosity and sacrifice from a fan to simply give away an item they rightfully own that is worth thousands of dollars.

I'd want a new ball and any unbroken Pujols game used bat both signed by both Pujols & Trout with todays' date on it. From the Angels, I'd want a suite for a Yankees, Red Sox or Dodgers game this season and 4 good tickets to the next Angels' World Series game, if there's another one in my lifetime.

"They were pretty honest to give it back, and I appreciate that," Pujols said.

I'm dishonest or there is some sort of translation issue because, in all seriousness, I probably wouldn't just hand it over.  I'm not gonna hate on anyone for giving it to him (not giving it back... it isn't his)...  not gonna like them more either.  To each their own.  Whatever floats your boat.   At the end of the day, it is what it is.    

Reports on Twitter that the dude who caught the ball only got a hat. Gave up the ball without question and didn't ask for anything in return. Would you settle for that or would you hold that ball hostage and win a mini lottery? 

That's why we honor our troops; they're humble.

I would just hope for a signed ball (one of the special ones put into play), and a photo... The guy's already a rock-star!  He's been re-played on tv over and over, and had an interview with our boy Vic!  What else do you need?!

I'd just want to personally give it to him and shake his hand and have that moment photographed and/or video taped. Other than that, no need for anything else really.  I'm not big on autographs or anything like that. 

How about the ability to play catch with the person in your avatar?

I'd ask for a signed photo of me with him an the HR ball.

I'd really hope the Angels organization isn't so cheap as to only give the fan who caught it a hat. I don't care how big a piece of baseball history a HR ball is, it still takes a lot of generosity and sacrifice from a fan to simply give away an item they rightfully own that is worth thousands of dollars.

Vic offered him 4 tickets to the next home game he can attend, along with a visit to the press box.  That's pretty cool.