• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

I had a feeling Freese was not going to do much with us. St Louis isn't stupid. They were not going to trade a good player to us. They were unloading him. This is what you get everytime you trade with the Cards. Just like that Jim Edmonds trade worked out so well for us. Kent Bottenfield lol. I suppose AK was pretty decent for us, but nobody can say that was a fair trade. They got one of the best players in baseball in his prime for a horrible pitcher and prospect. Moral of the story, cringe each and every time we make a deal with the Cardinals!

I had a feeling Freese was not going to do much with us. St Louis isn't stupid. They were not going to trade a good player to us. They were unloading him. This is what you get everytime you trade with the Cards. Just like that Jim Edmonds trade worked out so well for us. Kent Bottenfield lol. I suppose AK was pretty decent for us, but nobody can say that was a fair trade. They got one of the best players in baseball in his prime for a horrible pitcher and prospect. Moral of the story, cringe each and every time we make a deal with the Cardinals!

Kennedy's performance in the 2002 ALCS was reason enough to say that trade wasn't a bust.