• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

And PS the guy Scioscia had hitting cleanup last night was batting under .200...so explain that one if it's all about how they've done so far this year.  

because the guy who hit clean up  last night has a history of success in the majors...unlike Calhoun....

AND back to the premise of my argument.....its too f'n early in the season to be bi***ing about every little move Sosh makes.  Can we wait and see if it backfires before you guys talk like it is backfiring?

because the guy who hit clean up  last night has a history of success in the majors...unlike Calhoun....

AND back to the premise of my argument.....its too f'n early in the season to be bi***ing about every little move Sosh makes.  Can we wait and see if it backfires before you guys talk like it is backfiring?

Christ I wasn't even bitching I said does anyone know why Calhoun is hitting ninth.  If that's bitching you, you are way too sensitive.  

Moderators - wasn't it decided in that "better experiences" thread that doing what storm is doing isn't okay? If so, any danger of doing something about it?

what a second?  Isn't this a Rant thread?  I thought negative comments are ok in the rant thread.

Second, who has have I disrespected?  Have I called anyone names?  The worst thing I said is that people are bit@@ing about the lineup and I said wait until later in the season before we should do that.  

So please explain to me how I am violating the decorum of the board?

Deal with it.  Like you said, it's the rant thread and when the pollyanna Angels pregame show is mentioning it, I'd say it's a warranted comment on my part.  

and I am ranting about people complaining.....isn't that ok? or is it only ok to complain about players and managers?