• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

No. This thread exists for people to rant about the game. You're in here complaining about people ranting. If you don't see the issue with that, I don't quite know what to say.

Well than please have Chuck make a ruling on this one.  I think it is really hipocritical that we can B*** about the players and managers, but no one can support the players and managers back?  

Well than please have Chuck make a ruling on this one. I think it is really hipocritical that we can B*** about the players and managers, but no one can support the players and managers back?

You really don't understand how bitching about ranting happening in the rant thread might get just a tad annoying?

Well than please have Chuck make a ruling on this one.  I think it is really hipocritical that we can B*** about the players and managers, but no one can support the players and managers back?  

Dude we don't need to make this a big deal and have Chuck make a freaking ruling.  You can bitch about us ranting in the rant thread, as long as you understand that you're gonna get shit for doing it. 

Yes, thank you I am aware of that.  But he is also one of the fastest human beings in baseball and even versus a lefty I would like to see him get going on the basepaths, especially with as stagnant as our offensive has been.  

well at the risk of being called a troll?????

Trout probably felt he didn't have a good opportunity to steal.  Although I guess we can speculate that Scoscia is giving him the red light....