• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

Scioscia happened. Salas being garbage is predictable. Sosh is the one who went to him in that high leverage situation for some insane reason

Gotta be deliberate sabotage. I am convinced of it. There is no way anyone can be that stupid.

Is De La Rosa still hurt?  Why the F isn't he pitching....if anything.....to get some work?

Nope, he's back and presumably healthy(since you know, they just activated him).

As for why he isn't pitching? Hell if anyone besides Scioscia knows

Scioscia happened. Salas being garbage is predictable. Sosh is the one who went to him in that high leverage situation for some insane reason

Yeah he shouldn't have been brought in, but the dude just needed to get 1 freaking out and he couldn't. I mean, how hard is it for a major league pitcher to get 1 out without allowing runs to score?

Gotta be deliberate sabotage. I am convinced of it. There is no way anyone can be that stupid.

i think so too, i dont know how you can use the same bad reliever in high leverage situations and expect a good result even though he fails time and time again.

Sosh using April to "figure out roles" for players. Maybe after this blown game he'll see that Salas should be doing mop-up duty

can he settle on a lineup configuration as well? Would be nice to get some continuity there but players don't know where they are batting on any given night because Mike loves playing musical chairs with the lineup card

Yeah he shouldn't have been brought in, but the dude just needed to get 1 freaking out and he couldn't. I mean, how hard is it for a major league pitcher to get 1 out without allowing runs to score?

On this team? You realize how many two-out runs we've given up?

Really need to win this one. With Colon going tomorrow I don't like the team's chances.

If they lose their first two home series of the year to the likes of Seattle and the Mets, then this team is pretty much screwed.

CyColon pitching tomorrow? Damn he's gonna threw a shut up!

Really need to win this one. With Colon going tomorrow I don't like the team's chances.

If they lose their first two home series of the year to the likes of Seattle and the Mets, then this team is pretty much screwed.

Pretty sad that I expect us to get shut out by colons fat ass tomorrow.