• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

Dude we don't need to make this a big deal and have Chuck make a freaking ruling.  You can bitch about us ranting in the rant thread, as long as you understand that you're gonna get shit for doing it. 

I don't mind people debating my comments.......I don't mind taking shit for it.....many times I joke around and make comments that people would go ape shit on.  However, someone on this board made the comment suggesting that the Mods should do something about my comments.  If we can't have a debate on our comments (i do agree we should debate respectfully) than why have a message board?

what a second?  Isn't this a Rant thread?  I thought negative comments are ok in the rant thread.

Second, who has have I disrespected?  Have I called anyone names?  The worst thing I said is that people are bit@@ing about the lineup and I said wait until later in the season before we should do that.  

So please explain to me how I am violating the decorum of the board?

You really do spend a LOT of time and energy bitching about other posters and their opinions. There are two threads and if this one doesn't suit you, you are free to go the the milder and less critical thread.

That's why there are two gameday threads.

You really do spend a LOT of time and energy bitching about other posters and their opinions. There are two threads and if this one doesn't suit you, you are free to go the the milder and less critical thread.

That's why there are two gameday threads.

No, I like this thread.  I like debating.  I just guess some people like talking sh** and not being called on it.  AND believe it or not I like a lot of the rants, they are pretty funny.

No, I like this thread.  I like debating.  I just guess some people like talking sh** and not being called on it.  AND believe it or not I like a lot of the rants, they are pretty funny.

Your posts are all aimed at other people here. Everyone is an ahole and stupid.. but you.

It gets old. This is a thread for people to express opinions about THE TEAM, not for you to call everyone idiots for not seeing it your way.

Your posts are all aimed at other people here. Everyone is an ahole and stupid.. but you.

It gets old. This is a thread for people to express opinions about THE TEAM, not for you to call everyone idiots for not seeing it your way.

I am sorry if I defend the players and managers while so many just want to bi*** at them.  And no, I haven't called anyone stupid or an ahole.......that terminology come from you.  You express your opinion, and I should be able to debate it.  I guess you don't like free speech!