• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

Coming into today, the A's pitching had a 0.82 ERA in the runners in scoring position, 2 outs situation.

The Angels pitchers in those situations?

A 20.00 ERA

Nice to see Shoemaker get out of it.

One more reason to favor the A's for the division, and not the Angels.

I wish it were not so, but we're doing a lot of things wrong already, and I don't see much change coming down the road.

Edited by fan_since79

I didn't know we were out of the race already. I thought we were only 2 games back.

quote name="fan_since79" post="308567" timestamp="1397402517"]

I wish it were not so, but we're doing a lot of things wrong already, and I don't see much change coming down the road.

Hey Storm, you and I agree on a lot of things, especially as it relates to being patient. However, this thread is for guys to rant and vent their frustrations. You can not come in here and complain about their complaining, not in this thread. Do I agree that there is a lot of over reaction ? Of course, but this isn't the thread to act like that or to play the I told you so game. Thanks for your cooperation.

I didn't know we were out of the race already. I thought we were only 2 games back.

quote name="fan_since79" post="308567" timestamp="1397402517"]

Yeah, what Stradling said. Stick to the Gameday Thread or the Gameday Chat room Storm.